Reviews for Cooksopp
Flyingshadow451 chapter 19 . 6/19
Oh my... I had to read this twice, first time seeing the captain as Luffy, second time the captain as Usopp... XD
Flyingshadow451 chapter 8 . 6/19
Oooooooh... *blushes madly*
Flyingshadow451 chapter 2 . 6/19
Omg... this one had me giggling
Kina-chan chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
XD Priceless. Simply priceless. I'm vaguely surprised Sanji didn't take the book away from Usopp and Luffy.
vivaciousRingo chapter 21 . 9/7/2010
poor Zoro missed his chance and sanji always so protective over his..nakama*smirks*
vivaciousRingo chapter 19 . 9/7/2010
Ahahha! It wins on so many levels I can't even point the out being my incoherent self..lol.
vivaciousRingo chapter 16 . 9/7/2010
huum~~ that's a very naughty of sanji but at the same time I can't help but want to be there and see what if Zoro get to play with him too, xD
vivaciousRingo chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
*snickers* I wonder was it a nightmare or a pleasant dream..?XD I can't seem to get the idea out of my mind about Luffy lo~~ving tasting sanji's meat, *laughs*
vivaciousRingo chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
*fangirl squeal*

""Professor…may I suck you off?" The look was smoldering and his prey was caught in the spell.

"Please." Usopp covered his mouth with his hands."

*dies from how hilarious and awesome it sounds* Sanji is such a suave bastard and Usopp's follows up never cease to surprise and make me laugh!
vivaciousRingo chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
Ahahah! I love them so much, and you for writing such perfect scenarios~!*hugs hard*
vivaciousRingo chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
oh...oh...my so beautiful..aww..*love*
vivaciousRingo chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
"Do you…uh…want me to finish? Or do you want the towel?" *laughs life her life depends on it* Now that was what something luffy is famous for, saw an occasion to actually leave Usopp and sanji together and he was even so generous to let Usopp finish his food, lmao! I love it!
vivaciousRingo chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Argh..ahaha...just..wow...I'm off to read more..*speechless but content*
vivaciousRingo chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Oh, my God..how you make me love sanji and Usopp, rare to accomplish but nonetheless you seem to make it without much trying, heh.
Momosportif chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
HOLY SHIT. I just died. My Brook fantasies shall now come true. Thank you so much. But first...I must deal with this fantasy. XD

I think if I look up "perfection" in the dictionary it will list the url to this story. Again, Usopp was so terribly and magnificently in character while simultaneously so terribly and magnificently out of his safety zone, not only in the context of events but in that it was an AU. He lives with you too, doesn't he? They all do. I should have known...

This is just such a great oneshot...the perfect length and so incredibly compact. Awesome just oozes from every word. Great descriptions - I can see it SOOO clearly I almost feel like I should be nervous - and great, great dialog...Usopp tries so hard, but Sanji just cannot be kept in line (he's a she wolf in the closet, fer sure)...

Submissions to the limb of tattoos:

Usopp: the beloved and best Physics professor would surely become Usopp: the unemployed hobo with good aim.

"Number one! All intimate contact requires permission! None of this ambush molesting between classes."

And of course: "Professor…may I suck you off?"