Reviews for Reach and Flexibility
OMFG chapter 2 . 1/8
Epic! Totally epic! GAH! I love the tongue-in-cheek hilarity of Mordin trying to help Garrus and Shepard on the human-turian relationship vids that come in 3-D, are rotatable and surround sound! XD.

Shep's react to staring at the holo of the naked male turian is pure win! She's worried now! LOL!
LakynBacon chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
You have an amazing gift for writing rom-com! I really hope you update this year!
Nia Carter chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Awesome! I loved it!
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh wow. How the hell did you manage to keep it so awkward in each and every word? Priceless. Update quickly because I think you have a huge knack in the humor area.
Anon chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Oh God.
All the loves
ALL OF THEM
BurningTheMidnightOil chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Very amusing!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
...HAHAHA! That was just *chuckles* wow...
Shukumei-of-another-world chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Ah! This was an amazing and hilarious read! I'm just so sad that hasn't been updated in forever! T_T
Yournamehere99 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
The first and second chapters have been hilarious! I chuckled out loud on the metro after reading about the delightful spam Mordin was forwarding. Please update soon because I don't want this story to end. Ever.

Also, I enjoy an intense Garrus as well.
Rrazz chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Ohh man my sides are hurting...I can't stop laughing...Oh man, this is both hilarious and amazing...Can't wait to see the next chapter!

Keep up the great work :D
Redglade chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This is great! I can see Garrus and Shepard getting all hot and embarrassed. And you have intense Garrus at the end, which is always nice in my book.
Addai chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
This story is pure sparkly fun with lust sprinkles on top. Just the thing to help!
LT Ashler chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Shepard coughed into her fist, and had a brief, but beautiful vision of uploading a virus into EDI's main processor.

Epic. Win.
Lightan117 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Nice. Need new chapter!
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
OMFG this chapter had me dying of laughter at Garrus's reaction to Mordin's message. Gods above I hope that sly salarian gets his just desserts. I've got to see how this goes now.

Ja ne,