Reviews for Progressive Learning
kittyranma chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I felt that the spankings were done very well but Odin was cold to Loki after the punishments were done. Loki was left alone with no comfort. He needed to be held and shown that he was loved.

It would have been really good if Loki could have been deaged back to a child and reraised now with a father, mother and big brother. Who would give him loving discipline.
Eclair1998 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Wow. that was sly on Odin's part, but at least Loki learned from it.
Nice job
Eclair1998 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
I mean DANG! But I guess Loki got what he deserved. Hahaha!
And this:
''And this is for turning the Thunderstorm against me...''
''But I didn't...'' *swat* ''Ow!''
that was so funny. Hilarious! I also like how Thor made the fact that everyone in the crowd could slap him around a bit. Oh, he wouldn't be able to sit or even move for months. XD
AMAZING!
Zinka17 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Oh my gosh that was the best story ever! I have a weird fetish where I like to see cute guys cry, get hurt, scared, embarrassed, etc. And I have a huge crush on Loki so this was great! It was also hilarious! lol I love how Odin called Loki a spoiled brat. Thank you so much for posting this! I wish I was spanking Loki.
random chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I think out of everything you've put in this chapter, my absolute favourite was the "Stay tuned kids" part at the end. XD EPIC
FTA92 chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Loki needs more love :(
Hell chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
I almost feel sorry for Loki, but then remember that he kinda deserves it.
WWE Fanss chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
AHHHHHH! CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!
Darkryubaby chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
hmm, that sounded like entrapment...
RunningOnCoffee chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
ah Loki why did you fall for the trap. tsk tsk foolish brat. AWESOME CHAPTER! AWESOMENESS! LOVIN IT! _
wandamarie chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE LIKE ALWAYS THANKS HOPE YOU WRITE MORE THANKS HAVE A GOOD DAY
the little spanko chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Another great chapter! Odin is indeed wise in his discipline of Loki, and I love it! ;)
the little spanko chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Adorable and sexy - a great chapter.

I loved this exchange:

''And this is for turning the Thunderstorm against me...''

''But I didn't...'' *swat* ''Ow!''

XD
the little spanko chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
My my my, this is a sexy start! I love this story! So harsh! ::squeals with delight::
RunningOnCoffee chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Aw Loki. I feel sorry for him. LOVING IT TO THE MAX! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! _