Reviews for Progressive Learning
After I read that chapter, I lost the desire to read the end of the story. Horrible, abusive, cruel, disgusting and free. I'm glad you left the writing. Loki does not deserve this level of perversity ...
hotxhotguy chapter 4 . 11/1/2018
Kill everyone in Asgard.
hotxhotguy chapter 2 . 11/1/2018
this is wrong in so many sense.
dljensengirl88 chapter 4 . 8/9/2018
Yep. That was beautiful. I was worried about Loki because I thought he STILL hadn't learned, but he is coming around, isn't he? I just love the fact that his family loves him enough to show it by disciplining him for his poor behavior and even moreso to save him from an eternity of pain. I have faith that he will see it that way eventually. Well done. Thank you for giving me a great story to go to sleep to.
dljensengirl88 chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
Finally. Someone is getting this right. I don't know how long I've looked through Loki stories for someone to do his punishment justice (other than doing it myself, which I shall finish soon enough), but you've got my vote...hands down, pun intended.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
Loki Ragnarok bring about Asgard, they deserve to burn! So Fandral and Volstagg can humiliate Loki and he has to lower his head ?! Oh, please ! Sorry if I exaggerate, I love your stories but I like Loki and do not like when these estuppidos friends of Thor humiliate him. In my opinion Sif and the three warriors is a sycophantic bunch of Thor.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Poor Loki, I understand your desire to kill everyone in Asgard. I would start killing this royal family who loves to humiliate others.
Helloysa chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
:'( alguma prévia de continuação? preciso saber como termina isso por favor 3
kittyranma chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I felt that the spankings were done very well but Odin was cold to Loki after the punishments were done. Loki was left alone with no comfort. He needed to be held and shown that he was loved.

It would have been really good if Loki could have been deaged back to a child and reraised now with a father, mother and big brother. Who would give him loving discipline.
Eclair1998 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Wow. that was sly on Odin's part, but at least Loki learned from it.
Nice job
Eclair1998 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
I mean DANG! But I guess Loki got what he deserved. Hahaha!
And this:
''And this is for turning the Thunderstorm against me...''
''But I didn't...'' *swat* ''Ow!''
that was so funny. Hilarious! I also like how Thor made the fact that everyone in the crowd could slap him around a bit. Oh, he wouldn't be able to sit or even move for months. XD
AMAZING!
Zinka17 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Oh my gosh that was the best story ever! I have a weird fetish where I like to see cute guys cry, get hurt, scared, embarrassed, etc. And I have a huge crush on Loki so this was great! It was also hilarious! lol I love how Odin called Loki a spoiled brat. Thank you so much for posting this! I wish I was spanking Loki.
random chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I think out of everything you've put in this chapter, my absolute favourite was the "Stay tuned kids" part at the end. XD EPIC
FTA92 chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Loki needs more love :(
Hell chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
I almost feel sorry for Loki, but then remember that he kinda deserves it.