Reviews for Ask Me Anything
Necronom Hezberek Mortix chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Cute! A little hard to read at first because the punctuation was a little off, but generally a good idea! Although done many times before, this Truth or Dare Teen Titans style story was still enjoyable to read. A bit quick on the RobRae there in the last chapter, but a sploosh of romance between the two every now and then is always good for the RobRae-loving souls, like my own. :)
DemolitionLvr chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
hi, yeah, read your story (obviously) and I thought it was great. Truth or Dare stories are a dime a dozen, but yours didn't drag on with "who do you like?"s and "Go kiss him/her" and such. It was to the point, the dares and truths were pretty original (especially LOVED BB in the bunny suit). And it didn't drag on forever. Great Job!
katherine chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
wonder what raven's gonna do to beastboy when they're done with the game? and why does robin want raven to play so badly? it's so cute when robin hoist raven over his shoulder! please update soon!
blue-wasabi24 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
good begining. i'd like to see where you are going with this... soon (wink wink nudge nudge) update soon plz
Nix in der hose chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I want to know what happens, even if i dont like the pairing lol xD that's some good writin!

Update soon!
peanutbutterluver chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Uh, I like it. So add on!
Alexander chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Pretty nice, I love it more if you write longer chapters ;)

You have a nice sense of humor girl ) You make me smile, only with few words O

It would be nice to know if you could write something more mature for later chapters.I liked too much this chap, so:

Keep updating

Love,

Alexander- It would be nice a I found in the wikipedia that Jason Todd possibly is RedX. ;)
Richard chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
God please LONGER CHAPTERS!

The first chapter was funny, so I am waiting for the next-

Make this fic as funny as you can, but try to focus it in Rav/Rob

Perhaps Ravens emotions will try to control her, hahah, You know, there are a lot of interestings emotions like, Love, Lust (My favourite), rude.

Will this fic focus only in the game?Or will you write something after the game? The game could be the beggining of something in their relationship, but could you add someone else, like RedX?Only to make it more interesting, I like triangles, Its just that XD

Continue it
IsabellaRoth chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I cant flame you!Because this was a very good beggining! I laughed when Robin hoisted Raven, I was imagining it!It was too funny..

But the idea of BB was AWESOME!jajaja..He stole Ravens bottle..And exactly...Whats the worst that can happen?JAJAJAJJA..Please at least Rated this fic T, to make the fic more funny, with more mature content!

Rob/Rae 4ever!Add spicy moments! please!

Update soon soon soon soon!