Reviews for 100 Dinobots
Moriko no Hikari chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
DINOBOT CUDDLE PILE! *explodes in glee* Best thing!
IvoryCrawler chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Wow...I really loved this! Very funny and cute, and of course the smut was well done! Wish there was more!
Spectral-Aspen chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
*cheers for Grimlock* Take that Big O! hehe... this is a very interesting idea, and one that fits remarkably well with Grimlock's personality. Grimlock should rescue an elephant just to spite Prime. (maybe Jazz could help? lol)
If you ever remember the fic that has Bluestreak and cats, could you post it somewhere on ? Or send it to me? That'd be great :)
madagascarmaster chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Pfft! XD
Katea-Nui chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
I hope this continues. That last bit was absolutely adorable.
UltraMagnusFanGirl chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Great fic! The dinobots so need more love! Great to see a fic about them :) Update soon!
Tumbleweed chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Oooh, this is a fun fic. And, might I add, it's good to see you're still writing TF fanfic all these years after I faved you! I, uh...I guess this means I have some catching up to do.

In any case, I read this chapter pretty much at random, pretty much 'cause it's about Grimlock. And really, the idea of Grimlock bringing home some sort of terribly murderous pet is absolutely hilarious. Though I do think the 'put it in a cage!' aspect came off as a liiiitle heavy-handed, but it still works.

Of course, my own personal interpretation of Grimlock these days is a little less sentimental- I pretty much see him as 'giant robot dinosaur Conan (from Space),'...but this was still a fun little ficlet to read, nonetheless! If I'm feeling ambitious, I'll have to read the rest of the chapters in turn. In any case, keep up the good work!
Ayngel chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Awww poor Prowl! But *evil grin from one who likes seeing Prowl's tailpipe ruffled* Heh heh! Dinobots were adorable. I cackled throughout ~
Starfire201 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
*snickers* Well, that's one way to deal with stupid questions. I don't think Prowl will be asking Ratchet anything about this again anytime soon.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
*giggles* Though, I do have to wonder. Why there?
Kindly Critic chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
This is amazing work! I've read several of your stories (mostly the Swoop-centric ones because I am a big fan of him), and they're incredibly well written. Please, continue these, and I hope, too, that you can continue to update Crosses to Bear.

Keep up the amazing work!

~The Kindly Critic
inc4ssum chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
HAH! I KNEW IT!

I had a feeling it was TC when Swoop just said that they talked.

Great chapter! You handled the topic superbly!
Jalaperilo chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
I just HAVE to comment! I'm on a forced hiatus due to work and promised myself to stay away from the fandom for a while, but you keep pulling me back in!

So, overall review of the recent chapters. Grimlock finally getting his chapter was awesome. I was not expecting him to adopt tigers, but it is so what your Grimlock would do (I wish 'your Grimlock' was the real one, that would be awesome.) Hopefully you have a handle on him now (or maybe a leash) and we'll se more of him.

I love the follow up to Damaged. The emotional impact of that event afterwards was handled really well. I loved Slag and handled. Hopefully there will be a third portion, as I feel that this little story still has places to go.

Traitor. As soon as Swoop started talking about hypothetical defectors, I KNEW it was gonna be Thundercracker! He is, like, your signature character and the only Con that would defect. I don't see him joining the Autobots, but I can see him going to them for help. I dunno, you could prove me wrong (Your writing has remarkable persuasive qualities.)

All in all, its good to see you active again. hope all is well x x x
Yoru Hana1 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Huh. On one hand, it's part of the command trine. On the other, Thundercracker *is* known for having his doubts about the decepticon cause. I hope Optimus doesn't take away his friend regardless of his own doubts.
Starfire201 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
You know, Prime really just should have stopped at "Just be careful." For all he is trying to back off a bit from being hard on the Dinobots, he really should have just kept his thoughts to himself. Swoop said it best, for the past 6 months, the Seeker had had plenty of chances to hurt him, and hadn't. Plus, no sensitive information was exchanged. I can understand Prime's POV, but he needs to allow the Dinobots room to make their own choices and/or mistakes as the case may be. Being judgmental and letting his prejudices openly show there did not help. I can see the H&M phrase fitting him very well.