Reviews for Who Can It Be Now?
TailsLovesCream chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was adorable. Poor Tails, if Cream only didnt let her imagination get the better of her, he wouldnt had to stay in the cold for so long. Oh well, at least he got a kiss as a reward for his patience. great job
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
ohhh...poor cream:, oh and poor tails:) he he
i love this story
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Me: You know Sword, the school that I go to allows swords to participate in "special" classes.

Light: Hey Kitty? Could you get me an ice pack?

Me: Why?

Light: I have a headache after all of Sword's stupidity. Man, how does Pen put up with this 24/7?

Me: At least Sword isn't as bad as...

Light: Say her name ONCE and you'll be in deep trouble! Clear?

Me: Clear.

Light: I'm going to get an ice pack...

(Light leaves)

(Light comes back in 2 seconds)

Light: Oh, and I don't think that Kitty wants to take any more chances knowing that, if she does, I'll probably whack her with a frying pan. So, I'll just say something for her. "Yet another great story! How do you do it so fast?" Thank you! Thank you! I know, my impersonation was perfect.

Me: Who are you and what did you do with Light?

Light: ...

Me: CAROLINE!

Caroline (dressed up as Light): Uh oh...

Light (holding an ice pack to her head while standing in the doorway): Busted.

Me: GET HER!

THE END
MegaMonZX0-FF chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I kinda liked it. This was actually a unique and charming story. I like how you were able to have Cheese play a big role. Poor Cream. At least she knew it was one of her friends. Poor Tails. At least he got a peck on the cheek from Cream (especially since this was made for Valentine's Day).
logoleptic chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
LMAO. I love this story. You captured Cream's imagination very well and nicely utilized Cheese. .
chaotic-iak chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Cool! Nearly unpredictable story! I just wonder, why don't Tails knocked any windows too? Overall, great story!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Okay, that was awesome to the max! Love it!

-A.U. '05
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh, Pen! Don't be so negative! You need to have some... oh, I get it now! YOU'RE EMO! Now, don't go slitting your ink tube on us!

Anyway, nice story! I thought the person at the door would be Vanilla, until I realized that she would just come right in - no need to knock the door. With the whole "Valentine's Day gift" thing, I should have guessed Tails!

Update soon!
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hmph. In agree with sword. This was funny and sweet. You cleared up all the loopholes (plotholes?) that my have tired to cause confusion. Cream was completely in character. The fact that she is indeed a little kid finally showed in someone's fic. Her naive attitude and dependance on Cheese was there. Also, this was one of your personal songfics, wasn't it? Your own personal flair! Great job, can't wait to see more.
daneliz chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
HEY!

I LOVE IT! :D

Really, i was like "oh, poor cream! D:" or "i hope everything end fine! :S" ffiuu! i love you for make it SO good!

IT'S WAS SO GREAT!

CONGRATULATIONS! :P

jajja okay!, seeya! take care! ;)
The Lord of Chaos Doom chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Good story. Oh and I read a good amount of your storys. You are a great author. I also find Sword and Pen fun. But right I'm Damage The Headgehog I've been Writeing my story sinsce last year but I will finlly post my story up...evantrly but Whan I do It would be a honer if you would read it.