Reviews for Around the Riverbend
Neverland child chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Great songfic! I love the Colors of the Wind one!1
Rocker chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Could you do a chapter using Avenged Sevenfold's nightmare...or one with Disturbeds Indestuctible
No Longer Writing See Profile chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Just read all me the chapters in one go. I am very impressed with this. I love there stories. Please write some tradegy one shots. I 3 this. Update soon please.
Ilmariel chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
Thank you for writing this chapter and granting my little wish :) And it's really as nice and beautiful as the rest of the story, equally swift and touching - even though you found it hard to write, it doesn't feel like that for a reader! :)
portasamarelas chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
Increasingly perfect! :D

Congradulations! :*
Ilmariel chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
'Beautiful' is too small a word to describe your work. I particularly loved Chapter 8, but they are all so amazingly moving that they have immediately got to my heart. The idea of combining song lyrics with storyline is outstanding. You captured the atmosphere and tone of the original story just perfectly, as well as all the emotions and thoughts that could have passed through heads and hearts of the protagonists.

I hope you will keep going, because this last chapter left me wanting so much more!

PS. I would love to read your description of Jake's return as Toruk Macto (reading all chapters took me quite some time, but I believe that this particular scene was not there yet). Keep going, you're great!
portasamarelas chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Wow.. LOVED! *-*
IT's perfect! :D
Garota do cafe doce chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
IT'S PERFECT *-*
Congratulations! :*
cloaked-and-coastin chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
Liked Ch. 7 and REALLY liked Ch 8. Also, really liked the format with the interlacing of song lyrics and story line. Good stuff, keep going. Thanks.
Garota do cafe doce chapter 7 . 4/23/2010