Reviews for The Good Fight
grace.em chapter 11 . 3/17
Presh. Good job, love. Good job!
grace.em chapter 10 . 3/17
Your house will be spared.. I may have overreacted.
grace.em chapter 8 . 3/17
This has been the perfect balance of a story so far. :) Bring on the sap!
grace.em chapter 7 . 3/17
"For just a moment he wished, more than anything, that he had it in him to hate her." Brilliant! I feel like that totally sums up Jim. I'm lovin' this story!
grace.em chapter 5 . 3/17
Ahhhhh! Angst. So much angst! Love it. :) I'm so glad this story is already complete, because I don't actually think that I could wait on chapters. Haha.
grace.em chapter 4 . 3/17
I'm absolutely in love with this story. Just - fyi. And I think the characters are very much accurate.
luvrblu chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
I have been looking for a story like this. Thank u great job.
julesames chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
You write extremely well... Good chapter!
EustaceGeller chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Well, I'm actually sad it's over. Like, now what do I do...? Fantastic. Amazing. Wonderful. Beautifully written. You're a great writer. I loved the storyline. You stuck to it. It was just amazing. Every thing was so cute and I could just really feel how everyone else felt. Hurt, love, everything. Wonderful job. Thanks.
EustaceGeller chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
...wow.
That was..wow. Amazing. Bravo! This is truly an amazing story. And this is a short review because I HAVE to see what happens next. Love you!
EustaceGeller chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Oh my gosh. This was absolutely amazing. I can't even...
I just wanted Jim to say something harsh to Roy and just take Pam out of the bar and far far away from there! Ugh, Pam. Pam get it together. I love this story, you continuously surprise me with your AMAZING writing. I love it, I love you. I will probably read this story again. (And I don't do that often.)
EustaceGeller chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I don't know if I can even explain how perfect this chapter is..how much I love it. It was simple and it was so Jim and Pam! I understand it's hard for you to write them in character since they aren't in "The Office" situations. They were definitely in character this chapter. I loved it. It was too sweet. I'm sure I'll have to read this chapter again. :D Wonderful writer!
EustaceGeller chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Such an amazing ending to the chapter. I loved this chapter, truly. I loved when Jim and Pam met in her parking lot. So cute. Ugh. Amazing writer.
EustaceGeller chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
This was really good. They seemed a bit out of character to me. But, this is just my honest opinion. Usually Jim would respect Pam's decision to not talk about it or respect her boundaries. Even though I thought that, it was still good, and I think it's fine to write a story where they are just a bit different.

He shook his head. "Not good enough. I don't want you to know; I want you to do."

This is something he would definitely say I feel. I could hear his voice and see his expression. Perfect line for him.

I like this story idea and I'll continue to read. :)
AndreaInspired chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
You are a very talented writer!