Reviews for C'mon Ziva
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Nice job. Tony following up by telling her there is no way she could be like Saleem is excellent. The description of Ziva's mouth going dry before she tells him that "What Saleem did was bad enough" is exactly perfect. Well done.
calistico chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love reading your stories!
WelcomeToLeahland xD chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This is a ridiculously well written story xD

Its so very in character too!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
What an amazingly well-written fic. "There is no chance in hell you could ever be like Saleem" - this is just what Ziva needed to hear.
zatl chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was amazing. :)

great job.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is really sweet. :) Here's hoping it happens for real in the near future...
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Excellently written. Well done :)
ltjvt1026 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hey, YOU wrote one finally. It was good. read it in work yesterday after "Spooks". Needed a cool down. Good one M E!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Short, sweet and thought provoking. You caught me with the sweet kisses at the end, too.

Another of your fine pieces.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Great job!:)
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Cute! I Wish That Would Happen..
tonysmel chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Thankyou for fitting in some of those missing pieces from the episode. Although I loved Tony's sweet kiss, I really loved the fact that he knew, intuitively, that Ziva was afraid that she was/is like Saleem. He knew her fear, and made sure to brush it away. Ziva once told Tony he was a good person. Perhaps he was returning the favor? Just lovely.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Loved it! Beautiful.
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
See, that's how it should have ended, that episode! Then again, they never do that. But I liked this story. I can imagine both of them being like this.

Happy writing!
mia58 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aside from the small and quick opening into Ziva's heart and mind, I thought the speech was very fitting someone who is studying to become a citizen.

I wish we would have seen something of this nature on the show. It would have been such a caring and reassuring gesture on Tony's part. As usual, nicely done.