Reviews for Three things
Foxflame864 chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
You should make sequel to this
jf chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
hey what type of reaction did Ichigo had to Grimmjow?
russian girl chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
превосходно :з
Yanala chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
YOU NEED TO MAKE A SEQUEL! srsly just make one please. i loved this story and maybe if you want not a one shot. cause one shots are one shots and i like to read long stories ( words wise) so yeah. toushiro did seem a bit OC to me but only when he's around karin. though i thought he would only be like that when they were completly alone. but still i liked a bit of OC. XD

so pls a SEQUEL!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
This is an amazing story, only wish it ended with a kiss instead of just cuddling together.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Wasn't he in his gigia(I know I slept that wrong)
So how did she grab his haori
luz94 chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
me robe la computadora para leer tu fic jajaja. me encanto, es uno de los mejores! saludos!
Blitzfreak chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
I'm really loving the sayings on her shirts! lol Great jib with the story, I'm really enjoying it. :)
IshidaH chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
I enjoyed this immensely, the snarky Hyourinmaru, the emotionally mature Toushirou Hitsugaya and the ever fun to read Karin Kurosaki. Thank you for a good story :)
The Celestial-Demon Alice chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
I JUST LOVE IT. It is fantastic it was full of humor and romace parts and the best parts where when they kissed and when toushiro talked with hyorinmaru was just too funny.

P.s:

You did make a really good story. :D
wolfraven chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
wow great start to the story. luvin' it!2
idi chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
A great story, if you ever make a one shot sequel I'd love to read it too.
Life is no Fairytale chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I clicked on this because it looked interesting, and I thought it might be good. But...it really isn't. The characters are WAY out of character. I mean honestly, Karin thinking 'The eyes, oh so nice eyes'. She would NEVER do that. The details/descriptions aren't done well, and the sentences are choppy. The way you have the dialogue set up makes it hard to figure out who's talking.

Another thing, EVERYONE in the class IMMEDIATELY thought Toshiro was cute? Do you realize how bad that sounds. Yes, I'll admit, he is a very good looking character. BUT not to the point that every girl in a class would fall for him before he even opened his mouth, that's just plain unrealistic.

Honestly, I couldn't even finish the chapter. I tried, I did. I don't like to judge a story just one the first chapter, because I know stories take time to develop. But this was one of those cases that it was so bad that I couldn't continue reading. I see that you have a lot of reviews(although I can't understand why) so a lot of people must like this story. I'm just not one of them. But I hope you will take what I said into consideration, and don't take this a flame and automatically delete it.

Kairi
CanadianChick100 chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
NOOOOOOOO! It can't be over yet! D: Sequel... Must... Have... SEQUEL!
CanadianChick100 chapter 16 . 7/18/2012