Reviews for Last Ditch
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw... yeah, sometimes it would be nice to have voice overs so we get inside each of their heads during intense sceneslike this. This is what I hope the boys had going through their minds during this particular scene.

nicely done.

Jess.
anon chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
You know actually it kinda bothered me how before we knew Mary was already pregnant (though it was pretty obvious) they were like yeah chuck us both, and Sam never pointed out hey it's really just me, save my brother. I just wish he were a little more protective of Dean like Dean used to be of him before it literally got tortured, beaten, and choked out of him. I mean "it's too late" um no, in fact I'm surprised everyone but Michael didn't stop and go wait this'll work. In fact I'm surprise Cas even tried to stop Anna. For that and the obvious plot oopsy of they've already explained how it's a time's arrow universe kids and the past can't be changed. And Michael not pushing his advantage to either leave Sam dead or use him to get Dean to say yes right there? Great episode. Made absolutely no sense.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
aw.. that sad.. but at least dean and sam will never be in pain no more... but dean right.. togther or nothing..

you awesome.. lol