Reviews for Black Wedding
The Further chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Ah, I wish that things like this didn't actually happen in reality, but nonetheless it was a very clever and thoughtful insight to a fairytale story.
TrIcKy.D chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I just wanted to take the time to say... Wow!

I love the over all feeling of this story! Kagome and Miroku as been a favorite of mine for a couple of years now and finding this was absolutley wonderful. Excellent writing and I find the idea of them cheating on their spouse delicious! xDD (Is that so wrong.) And after all the weird scenarios I think that this one is one of the most plausable.
cookie11305 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i loved it... i love how u gave us a just enough for us to picture them in a far off place but not to much to make it a sex thing. I can feel every little emotion that was in that moment.I love your fic keep it up. And by the way i would like to see Kagome and Naraku not a fan of it but i dont see lots an would like to see if you could challenge your self and make it as good as this one or a lest close to. Let me know k
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was great! ) I loved it.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You're taking non-cannon requests? I wish I could think of an unusual one right now, but I can't. I wish I could, because you wrote this one so well. The level of your writing was definately five stars. I especially like that you wrote after their adventures were over. And you made Inuyasha and Sango to be the victims instead of blaming it on Inuyasha's love for Kikyo and Sango's aggression. So hooray for your non-cliche(even if I spelled it wrong). Inuyasha/Kikyo and and Inuyasha/Sango are two of my favorite pairings. Just throwing that out. I don't expect you to write on Inu/Kik cause it is canon, but it has a lack of work and respect.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
that was oddly...realistic, for a series about Demons and Magic. rather logically thought out and all in all appearing logical. it worked. Good job.
PotterTrek1997 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
wat the fuk was that
Pas d'Autres chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
wow, FIRST TIME reading a non-canon pairing. with a lemon too. xD i guess it's because you're the one who wrote this and that kind of gave me a reason to try it. :]

kimiko