Reviews for Touch You
RedQueen051 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
OMG this story is so amazing! It's beautifully written, and I think it portrays each character perfectly. It's almost impossible to find any Sweet Valley femslash, let alone GOOD femslash involving my favorite twin. Well done! More please :).
Gorgeous Courage chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
*Yelp!* more please!

((No I am not technically lesbian)) But I LUVERZ this story and I REALLY would love it if you continued it! (Oh wait maybe I should check out ur profile...see if u did continue it. *blush*) Lol. Well anyways...

~Randi
Dijon chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Hey, I would just like to say that I love your work. Well your Sweet Valley High Work anyway. These slash stories were really sweet and at the same time they turned me on insanely ;P. And this is comming from a completely heterosexual female. Write more and give me something to do! hee.
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
I always thought that while Elizabeth may not have been as wild as Jessice - she would still go after what she wanted with the same determination and zeal.
WitchofNZ chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
O I like SVH slash...well actually this's the only 1 I've read, so...but I like it! lol plz continue!
CircleSky chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
Wow! Well I can't say I particularly like the subject matter (because I cannot imagine Liz as a lesbian) but I have to rave that you wrote this story beautifully!
zipporahwoman chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
this is great!:D please continue.:)
Alithea chapter 2 . 10/8/2002
Beautiful... i do hope you find the time to finish this.
zoei1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
more, more, more, more, more! i loved it. more please!
Xris Robbins chapter 2 . 7/15/2002
Glad the reviews are working again, because I wanted to say how positively wonderful this fic was. Not only did it make me happy to bypass my usual SweetValleyAvoisionSyndrome, but it was one of the sweetest pieces of femmeslash I've ever read. Wonderful job, Ophelia. Keep Writing!
alnyalnyalny chapter 2 . 7/14/2002
How sweet... this is how the Sweet Valley books should've been
Kate S2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Very nice - good, convincing characterization. You'll write another sequel in the series, won't you? If I ask really nicely?
ladymolly chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Did a really good job. Hoping to see a few more chapters?
CR chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
this is retarded
Kimagure too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
*Please* say that there's more...*whimpers* That was sooo good! Poor Enid, I love how you characterized her and her problems like that. Gyah, you're just amazing...Awesome, awesome writing!