Reviews for Episodica: Durarara!
KPopAnimeFanatic chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
I appreciate your profound poetic insight of "Durarara!" and how you manage to expertly balance out both what's happening on the outside and what's happening on the inside. You effortlessly summarize each episode, ultimately using external circumstances to recapitulate the main events of that particular episode, then brilliantly integrating the characters' inner emotional turmoil to describe the trauma they are feeling and keeping veiled from others. This is what gives the poems the emotional boost, which is what they need to maintain the distorted "Durarara!" style.

Your contributions have impacted me both as a writer and a viewer of "Durarara!" in general. Your poems speak so much, yet simultaneously, they are relatively easy reads that do not push the mind past its limit. After having read such intriguing poetry where the writing remains consistent throughout each poem, I urge you to continue summarizing the remainder of the episodes so as to offer us even more insight into that brilliant mind of yours.

KPopAnimeFanatic
tewak chapter 6 . 2/18/2010

still love these.

in the manga they reveal that they are part of the dollars. in the last page of chapter 7.
tewak chapter 5 . 2/11/2010