Reviews for The Slow Thaw
Fantomette34 chapter 21 . 4/14
Cette fic est magnifique malgré les événements tragiques, la condition difficile d'Hermione en tant qu'esclave de Draco.
Beaucoup d'émotion, j'ai adoré...
Félicitations pour votre travail de qualité et merci pour le partage !
The Cuteness chapter 21 . 4/11
I totally did not expect that ending!
ksouza3 chapter 21 . 4/7
I'm not normally one for dark fics, but I couldnt stop reading this story. It got me at my heartstrings. And I love the epilogue you included, dialogue was cute and I like how you gave them a happy ending but not explicitly. So beautifully written!
Awww, a pro-rape story! How romantic!
nickiesaysstuff chapter 21 . 4/2
sullivan89 chapter 21 . 3/8
I loved everything except that Draco lost all his family's belongings.
You shouldn't take all the approval of the pro-rapists who tell you your story is good. You still wrote a rape fic.
"Non-con" is rape. Why would you decide to write rape?
afan chapter 21 . 2/24
Wow. That's all I can say. Honestly you are an amazing writer. The way you take the time with your stories, and the details you put into it. Your stories are better than some books that I have read. Every time you take these two characters and change them but at the same time you still have the Constants that makes them, them. And most importantly your stories are beautiful and I want to thank you for sharing. Cheers!
my.sock.account chapter 21 . 1/25
loved re reading
Non-con is rape, you know that, right? So since you wrote it in your story, that means you like the idea of rape or you wouldn't have written it.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
I actually teared up. Slytherins are raised mostly in twisted manners, so they probably can only love in strange ways. I always knew these two were meant for each other. Love your writing style!
sunny chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
So happy this had a happy ending. Beautifully written and you've captured Draco well. But I've come to expect that from your stories.
LZ chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
That ending. After all of the struggle and emotional back and forth I am amazed that I am smiling. It was painful to read and I felt disheartened during certain chapters but somehow this particular story leaves me light hearted.

I love your stories. I feel like I'm racing through them at maximum speed.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
I think it's a testament to your writing style, that despite the darkness of your fic, I couldn't stop reading it (although I suppose, if it had been really graphic, I wouldn't have finished it). In fact, it's the second time I've read it, but it was as compelling as the last time.