Reviews for The Slow Thaw
malugargula chapter 21 . 10/20
Really beautiful
fairgirl chapter 21 . 8/23
Well this story was very, very interesting. It is quite disturbing to see how intimate they can become even if he repeatedly raped her but it is easily understandble as well. She was his anchor and I believe he became hers along the way.
They're gonna have another and maybe try to be happy despite everything.
You did a good job, picturing what would have happened if Voldemort'side had won the war. It was pretty obvious he would have gone after the muggle world afterwards. You're actually the first one making sense after all the fics I read which took place in this alternate universe.
Great job ! You know what would be nice after that ? Maybe a sequel, just a one shot to know how they are two years later, once Draco was released. Or maybe an alternate version of this fic with Draco's POV. Until then...
fairgirl chapter 20 . 8/23
Poor Hermione. What's gonna happen ? Is Draco really dead ? OKay, I'm gonna read the last chapter now ; )
fairgirl chapter 19 . 8/23
Phew...he's in love with her and he called her Hermione. Scary...
fairgirl chapter 18 . 8/23
Wow, he took care of her, he may be really in love with her, then.
fairgirl chapter 17 . 8/23
Well she saved Neville, even though she had to sell herself to the Devil.
fairgirl chapter 16 . 8/23
Yes this sucks Draco but Hermione has been through so much,she knows what suffering means. Great chapter !
fairgirl chapter 15 . 8/23
Oh yeah, they deserve some ass-kicking, stupid purebloods ! Good chapter.
fairgirl chapter 14 . 8/23
"I will have all of you". Damn...can Draco be more creepy ? Considering the contraceptive thing, I'm wondering if Draco doesn't want her to get pregnant after all.. He could keep her to himself this way.
fairgirl chapter 13 . 8/23
Well I can't say Draco is very clever on that part. He pretty damn know how to seduce a woman !
fairgirl chapter 12 . 8/22
Too bad she didn't stay much longer at Snape's house. I would love to have seen some exchange between the two of them.
fairgirl chapter 11 . 8/22
Draco is seriously getting attached. I think he even loves her. Scary as hell...
fairgirl chapter 10 . 8/22
"I'll make you love me"...Holy crap!
fairgirl chapter 9 . 8/22
Oh oh...she made love with him, really made love with him and he seemed to like it as well. Okay, I've got to read the next chapter right now !
fairgirl chapter 8 . 8/22
Interesting chapter...I'm really intrigued by Draco's behavior towards Hermione.