Reviews for Hooray for family reunions!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/10/2013
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
lovin the story already!
X.Electric.Sugar.Pop.X chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS! now i must read the sequel:D
X.Electric.Sugar.Pop.X chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love this story already... must... read... the... rest... lol:)
QueenDollyDaydream chapter 24 . 6/26/2012
LOVED IT!

-QDD
xelacy chapter 24 . 1/31/2012
awesome story
celeste301 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
LMAO! Dean got diarrhea, I choked on my twizzler, beautifully done
celeste301 chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
LMAO, Dean was flirting with a male demon, soo wrong, I love it lol
celeste301 chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
COME HERE YOU SPARKLING S.O.B! lol I just started reading it, and so far it's awesome!
ginkies chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Great story- Awesome Author Notes- Just Amazing all round!
ginkies chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Interesting story, and I loved the authour notes XD

Awesome!
RosesandThorns666 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow, Dean's a bit harsh by not speaking to his sister. I understand it must be difficult to accept that you've got a new sibling but damnit boy at least speak to her.

I'm loving this so far! I can't wait to read more!
IlaunaDespain chapter 23 . 7/17/2010
So I have read the whole story and I can give you a much better review. You r writing style is a little different then what I am use to reading, it’s easy to follow and unique. I like the twist of making Dean the one who tortured Natalia in Hell. I also like you getting Natalia and Castiel together. I have to say that I wasn’t too happy with a lot of the chapters being so short but then I remembered that I didn’t have to wait for the updates, so that wasn’t too bad. I have noticed this in a lot of Sisfic’s, there is little written before it is revealed that the girl in the story is their sister. Now that doesn’t make me love this story any less. It is simply an observation. So having said all that I have to say that I LOVED THE WHOLE STORY! I was giggling and laughing in parts and it was enjoyable to read. So thanks for writing it and I am looking forward to reading more stories from you.
Ilauna Despain chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Now I normally don't review the first chapter, heck I normally wait till I get a better understanding of the story before I write anything. But this story, just the first chapter alone is good. There were parts that I could just hear Castiel saying those words. It was as if he were sitting next to me saying them. Now since I haven't read more of the story yet no negitives, cretices, or things to improve on. But as soon as I get a chance I am going to read the other chapters and then I will write a better review
Ominous Blue chapter 4 . 6/13/2010