Reviews for Dear Muggle: Letters from Hogwarts Students
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 3 . 2/21
Somehow, it gets progressively funnier.
Piper chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
This. Is. BRILLIANT! Continue! I LOVE this!
definitelyinfinitely chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Ignore my previous review, since I was apparently stupid enough to not notice the huge glaring "Dear Muggle" in, you know, the TITLE of the fic.
Still, I enjoyed all three letters! Thanks for writing!
definitelyinfinitely chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
This was a fun read!

"thoroughly Muggle-tested" was a nice touch - probably the reason Dudley bothered to reply. (Is he really such a good speller? Although, to be fair, having it spelled right does make the story easier to read, and also maintains the punch of "We'll see how many..." which is more important.)

A minor point: Fred's letter begins with "Dear Muggle", which led me to believe that it was a mass flyer, something like the Wizarding version of spam. Ignoring the (obvious?) question of what happened to the Staute of Secrecy, "the Muggle in question" seems to indicate that it was only for Dudley. If that is the case, perhaps "Dear Muggle cousin of Harry" or "Dear Harry's Muggle cousin" or "Dear [insert insult]" or whatever might make it more clear?

Yes, I overanalyzed a joke. I really should be finding better things to do.

Anyway, thanks for the smile!
LunaNotLoony chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
This is brilliant. The notes between the letters are hilarious. Can we have Lockhart next?
Whiterose788 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
You have an amazing talent! Malfoy's made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants.. sorry if that's TMI.. anyways, I would love to see more of these in the future!
Thanks for writing! :)
torik chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I'd like to see Ron's, if you ever feel like adding more.
Or Luna's, now that I'm thinking about it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Thank you for making me smirk on an otherwise dreary day ;)

(I wonder what a letter from Luna Lovegood would be like...? ;)

A muggle and yet a wizard
The Sinful chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
I don't know, I think a letter from Luna would be rather amusing. Possibly Seamus trying to understand football. One of the Weasleys asking whatever matters to them (Government to Percy, prank stuff to twins, etc) and having to ask what the function of a rubber duck is on behalf of their father. I can't imagine many others would be amusing, given that either we don't know jack about the character or they know too much about the muggle world.
Random number generator chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Who said that serious consequences can not be funny? At least my first thought would be sending picture of Tzar Bomb radius of total destruction and map of Hogsmeade, in the same scale.

BTW, the first one would be (according to NUKEMAP) around 9km (area with 100% probability for 3rd degree burns would have 60km radius and cover 11300 square kilometers).

And now I think whatever it would be better to propagate this king of knowledge among wizards or keep it as a secret for special occasions.
ClickyPen chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
How about a letter from one of the Weasleys, using words like "fellytone" and passing on questions from their father?
LunaNotLoony chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
LOL
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Okay first chapter, O.o wow Malfoy, and LOL that it went to the PM

Second chapter: Just LOL
Oriondruid chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I like this idea, maybe some more would be a good idea too as they are funny. The Slytherins write the best of course as they hate muggles, but there is room for some more subtle confusion from the other houses. Muggleborns of course would simply write a polite and probably quite boring letter though, as they understand the culture.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
Aya Diefair chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Seems legit. Haha! Very cute epilogue.