Reviews for Dead.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
yes, I like this ficcy. make a sequil bout him dieiing and then both of them hant Filia? wouldn't that be neat?

bye bye

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones my brake my bones but words will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying:

"you should go and clean that out..." ;
david chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Great fic! Continue!
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
*raise eyebrow*

any chance of a sequel?
Outcast of Reality chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I really liked this fic! Being the writer of this, you probably know just how difficult it is to write a Z/A fic, in which Amelia dies, without making it awfully angsty. I really like it, and you have to continue it! That isn't all, is it? If it is, then get someone to finish it please.

PLEASE?
SilverDragon1988 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel...er, u get the idea, ne?
CSakuraS chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
LoL. Weird. O_o I would have expected Zel to be more upset though...I mean, even though he's talking to her, she's still DEAD.
SinisterMarmalade chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Please continue this story or write a sequel to it. You have a lot of interesting ideas presented here, none of which should go to waste. Also, Zel/Amelia is one of my favorite (oft-maligned) couplings, as Amelia's idealism and Zelgadis's cold logic balance eachother well.
Sunfreak chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Oh, I love this. Cracks me up. _ Sequel, maybe? Hmmm?
It's a Secret chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
how kawaii~!
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
die a virgin?... oh dear... how tragic... THAT would REALLY be tragic enouhg to turn him into a ghost... can ghosts have sex? amelia's a ghost...
Mishiru chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Die a virgin? What are you talking about? Zelgadis can fall in love with someone else!
beltsquid chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
How delightfully bizaare! I like it and hey stick with the title, it works
Mynuet chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
I can't believe I never reviewed this, since it's one of my favorite fics screwball, it reminds me of the (original) Topper, which I'd recommend, while still being original and fun in its own right. I'm soooo tempted to write a followup, it's not even funny.
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
When I first saw this when it was first posted at the AZ royal blue guild, I looked at the title and thought 'What? Could this be an anti-Amelia fic?' But I read it, and to my delight it was the complete opposite. Very funny, very well-written, bizarre, and very unique. I like it! And the last part hints at a sequel... Will there be one?
suzen chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
is that it? it sounds like it could make a good chapter story! Will they be able to find Ameila a new body? will Zel find a cure in this new quest? will Lina and company join them? and what about that new upstart that started this whole mess? Please, please, please continue this!