Reviews for A Father's Advice
Wolf Melody chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
My smile just kept growing as I read this :) Love it
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
awww this was so cute! ;D i imagined maka talking to a boy about woman and stuff xD and how soul would snicker in the background but still i love how you gave soul's point of view at the end ;) good to know that Maka had infected Soul, well, very well xD
Shadowclaw78 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
its kind of true like the way that you explained it. someone actualy asked me resently about love and the conversation was similar to what you wrote in some places. thought that was funny :)
My koala-llama chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
love it
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Yeah, explaining women... Bet that was fun. Hypocrisy, mind games, illogic (yes I know you pointed out they are more logical, but they are illogical in a logical manner AKA when it benefits them), miscommunication, mind games... Did I mention the mind games? Dear God, a locked box, containing a mystery, shrouding an enigma, and concealing a deception. Yeah, explaining all THAT is gonna be an absolute riot...
Katsumara chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was actually a very interesting one shot. :o Sorry about the belated review. D: I spotted it in the e-mail and kept having something else come up, but I got a chance to read/review this time!
aiizee chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
wow, I really like it! I'm glad I'm a girl, cuz it's all so very true :D *evil laugh*
Star Call chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
this was such a cool little story made me laugh :D i'm wondering are you boy or a girl? if you don't mind of course cause i'm curious lol XD
Woodsballer chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
It was a very intriguing philosophical piece. Not really sure it had anything to do with Soul Eater in particular, but that's ok.

7 out of 10.