Reviews for Fade
LauraJ42 chapter 10 . 9/6
Awesome! The end was not what I expected. I’d have liked more background on the healer, especially why he could heal when the other couldn’t. But it was well-written, good story dto development. Looking forward to reading the sequels!
Iuvsbruce chapter 10 . 6/5
This was incredibly beautiful! My heart took quite a beating, but it was so worth it! Thank you so very much!
Maalbor chapter 1 . 6/3
I cried a lot with this story, it's a beautiful story of love and courage, is one of my favourite fanfic. Awesome job.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 2/15
Y'know along the lines ," he felt like he came out of a coma", I was like how does he know how being in a coma feel like. Then I am like, he's Sam fucking Winchester. He knows everything, which includes how does it feel like to be in a coma.
Jacqueline-Bernasova chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
I'm so stunned. It's definitely one of the best stories I've read there. Wow.
Ramulas chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
This...
Is ...
So beautifully crafted.
I have no words.
It's just amazing.
The Writer Es chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
Sadly, we have no L&P in the U.S. My grandmother is from NZ tho so our reletives always send it to us for xmas.
ainto87 chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
congrates. u hv managed to make me cry starting from chapter 2 or 3 all the way till the end! ;;; ;'))))))))
sandycub chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
I am sitting here with tears just running down my face! What an incredibly well written, heartbreaking story! For a minute there I thought Sam was actually going to die!
Fatma chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Did you have to write this?! You have me balling my eyes out at 3 in the morning. And this is very VERY RARE! God Bless you. You are marvelous! :)
Freya922 chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
This was PREMIUM hurt/comfort - just a fantastic read!
Freya922 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
You are breaking my freaking heart with this - OMG poor boys - the whole cancer scenario is just dreadful!
Idreamofivan chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
I must admit I couldn't sleep thinking about this fiction! It was so terrifying. Hell with monsters and ghost, cancer is so much scarier. I just kept on fearing someone I knew would ever go through something like this! I am not not certain if I loved it (it was amazing) or I hated it (it traumatized me for life)
Idreamofivan chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
This was soo sad, and so good at the same time
Elivira chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
I loved it! Very well done! You should write a fic from the Dr's point of view.