Reviews for Fade
So beautifully crafted.
I have no words.
It's just amazing.
The Writer Es chapter 4 . 3/17
Sadly, we have no L&P in the U.S. My grandmother is from NZ tho so our reletives always send it to us for xmas.
ainto87 chapter 10 . 2/2
congrates. u hv managed to make me cry starting from chapter 2 or 3 all the way till the end! ;;; ;'))))))))
sandycub chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
I am sitting here with tears just running down my face! What an incredibly well written, heartbreaking story! For a minute there I thought Sam was actually going to die!
Fatma chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Did you have to write this?! You have me balling my eyes out at 3 in the morning. And this is very VERY RARE! God Bless you. You are marvelous! :)
Freya922 chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
This was PREMIUM hurt/comfort - just a fantastic read!
Freya922 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
You are breaking my freaking heart with this - OMG poor boys - the whole cancer scenario is just dreadful!
Idreamofivan chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
I must admit I couldn't sleep thinking about this fiction! It was so terrifying. Hell with monsters and ghost, cancer is so much scarier. I just kept on fearing someone I knew would ever go through something like this! I am not not certain if I loved it (it was amazing) or I hated it (it traumatized me for life)
Idreamofivan chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
This was soo sad, and so good at the same time
Elivira chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
I loved it! Very well done! You should write a fic from the Dr's point of view.
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Okay, wow. I cannot even begin to explain what this story has done to my emotions, but you can rest assured that they're in pieces, so, right, thanks for that.

Your writing is fantastic. The prose is so wonderful yet still cohesive with both your own storyline and also the style of the show, especially where you've set this story in the series. Your characters are genius, the plot painful in the best possible way (emotional trauma, my favorite). And I really need to commend you on the details, also, because I've tried to write this sort of detail-based story and it's a lot of research, so really wonderful job incorporating that into the story.

But seriously, everything about this fanfiction is wonderful. These are the kind of stories to try to find, and you have handled the plot and characters flawlessly, well done. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Thank you, Mr. Accountant/Healing-Miracle-Worker Lee! Despite getting choked up by the statement that Sam wanted to go with Jess, wanting to stay with Dean more just made everything a little bit brighter.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Ok, this chapter had me crying, with a lump in my throat the size of a watermelon, and then you end it with JESS? Please, tell me that's not what I think it means!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Poor guys, they never have any good luck. Leukemia...poor Sam. Dean...denial isn't helping. Not everything bad in the world is from the thnigs that go bump in the night, and this pretty much takes the cake at the moment for the normal-sort of atomic bomb equivalent for someone's life. I hope things improve...
Chronic Potterphile chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I can't stop re-reading this fic. Your writing is magic. :) And please do that sequel! That would be awesome. Although, I can't think of any ideas now (I struggle with my own plots as it is lol). :)