Reviews for Fade
Freya922 chapter 10 . 1/22
This was PREMIUM hurt/comfort - just a fantastic read!
Freya922 chapter 6 . 1/21
You are breaking my freaking heart with this - OMG poor boys - the whole cancer scenario is just dreadful!
Idreamofivan chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
I must admit I couldn't sleep thinking about this fiction! It was so terrifying. Hell with monsters and ghost, cancer is so much scarier. I just kept on fearing someone I knew would ever go through something like this! I am not not certain if I loved it (it was amazing) or I hated it (it traumatized me for life)
Idreamofivan chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
This was soo sad, and so good at the same time
Elivira chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
I loved it! Very well done! You should write a fic from the Dr's point of view.
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Okay, wow. I cannot even begin to explain what this story has done to my emotions, but you can rest assured that they're in pieces, so, right, thanks for that.

Your writing is fantastic. The prose is so wonderful yet still cohesive with both your own storyline and also the style of the show, especially where you've set this story in the series. Your characters are genius, the plot painful in the best possible way (emotional trauma, my favorite). And I really need to commend you on the details, also, because I've tried to write this sort of detail-based story and it's a lot of research, so really wonderful job incorporating that into the story.

But seriously, everything about this fanfiction is wonderful. These are the kind of stories to try to find, and you have handled the plot and characters flawlessly, well done. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Thank you, Mr. Accountant/Healing-Miracle-Worker Lee! Despite getting choked up by the statement that Sam wanted to go with Jess, wanting to stay with Dean more just made everything a little bit brighter.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Ok, this chapter had me crying, with a lump in my throat the size of a watermelon, and then you end it with JESS? Please, tell me that's not what I think it means!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Poor guys, they never have any good luck. Leukemia...poor Sam. Dean...denial isn't helping. Not everything bad in the world is from the thnigs that go bump in the night, and this pretty much takes the cake at the moment for the normal-sort of atomic bomb equivalent for someone's life. I hope things improve...
Chronic Potterphile chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I can't stop re-reading this fic. Your writing is magic. :) And please do that sequel! That would be awesome. Although, I can't think of any ideas now (I struggle with my own plots as it is lol). :)
janny.verveer chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
wah. i was fully set up for a death scene... such pain :( so your a NZer? have you tried the L&P chocolate?
Thng1ndthng2 chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
I've just been convinced by another author that it's integral to review stories because the authors deserve it and now I'm trying to go back and review pieces I have loved for a really long time.

This story of yours came to mind first. I've read this a dozen times and each time it makes me cry! You've written Sam and Dean so true to character and their tragic circumstance so realistically, it's incredible!

Thanks for this amazing story. I come back to it over and over again!
maximumridelover14 chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
I hate you for writing a story that attacked on my feels so much! I was reading this during a road trip with my friend (who doesn't watch spn despite me constantly telling her how awesome it is!) and I was just laying in the seat in the fetal position silently crying and I couldn't get her to understand how upset reading this made me. I hate you for writing such an amazingly tragic yet happily ending story.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
OMG! So evil! I'm on the verge of tears! This is really good though!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Sorry, forgot to comment on earlier chapters! Just so good I can't stop reading! Have to for the night, can't focus my eyes! Will finish in morning! So good!