Reviews for The Marriage Bet
Run Draco run chapter 14 . 2/27
Harry should just go back to Ginny. Those two deserve each other. They would win any douchebag competition by a landslide.
SarahLuzie chapter 14 . 2/18
Oh my god. Why is there no update?
I spent the morning reading this wonderful and tragic story and at the most critical point it ends. Without an update since 6 months.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Please update y_y
koishii-tenshi chapter 14 . 1/16
Don't mind me. I'm just over here screaming "Damnit Harry!" And sobbing. This story is GOLD!
Amy Urbansdotter chapter 14 . 1/12
I so want to know how this one ens. Great work with this!
TroMin chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Thank you for sharing this amazing story! I love the idea of the bet and you did such a GREAT job writing it down. By now, I think I have read your story at least five times and it's still so entertaining and fun to read. I hope that one fine day you continue writing it, the story really deserves it! :-)
h8dworld chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
I think the first time I stumbled upon your The Marriage Bet was when there was only 4 maybe 5 or even less. Wondering why I'm making a "review" on Chapter 14 when the last I remember was being introduced to Draco's Ghostly sister/s playing with their moving toys. I think Draco's last line for that chapter broke my heart and I came to fear reading what kind of heartbreak I'll be introduced to. So here I am skipping to 14 and checking if this is the end of the story silently hoping for the happy ending only to be smack in the face with this depressing "Divorce". Omigod. I think I can see myself tearing up when I read it all at Chapter 1. Made me think of when I was sobbing by myself when my relatives were partying downstairs, reading 31 Days by Arh.581958.

Anyway, I'm glad to see the story updated. Even when I was reluctant, this was one of the stories I had hoped to see completed here in FFdotN. Thank you very much for not giving up on your The Marriage Bet! (sorry I'm too lazy to logged In)
borderlinecrazy chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
Please update. I need the happy ending we're so close to. Please?
onetree chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
What can I say, this fic has really surpassed any and all expectations that I had. Drarry is my otp, but I wasn't sure abt the marriage bet/marriage law type of fics, but this really made my heart swell and tears come to my eyes, esp for the last few chapters. This fic is a real gem, and I can't wait to read more. Thanks so much for sharing dear :-)
bluecup94 chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
I need more of this fic! I love it so much! I can't wait to read more :)
Jonathan D. Allard chapter 14 . 9/3/2016
I have missed this story. I read it before, but stupeld upon it again, so this time i will follow it to make sure I catch the updates. I really and I mean really like this story. Hope you update it soon, and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
I love this chapter thank you by update
Art. darysnape
bubzchoc chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
Great chapters
Mgriffith490 chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
Another great chapter. I loved it, please update aging soon.
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
Harry needs to go tell Drao that he loves him now/
Jennybeth98 chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
More! More! More! Please! Please! Please!