Reviews for The Marriage Bet
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 9 . 7/20
Nice fic. Please update soon.
tay chapter 9 . 5/16
I love it! Is Harry going to show up? I can see him showing up and everything's happier :)
Aconite Black II chapter 9 . 4/26
I love this story. I've thought about it since I read it first and came back to read it again. It would be so amazing if you could continue this. You have build the characters so brilliantly
Yuori chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
I think you should finish this, its so lovely!
Gnildryw chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Oh, please continue this! I love how it's going (and it's left on such a cliff hanger)!
CeruleanShadesHPDM chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Was it intentionally you have left the story incomplete, without even marking it as Incomplete in the description.
Could have been a little considerate of your readers.
A Pity, it was a good half story
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Please finish the story!
PHEsan chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
I love it. Can you please finish it? :)
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
I would really like to see the rest of this story! :)
Mgriffith490 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Please finish this
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I absolutely adore this story, and since you're back to , it'll be soooooo nice if you finish it, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?
Mgriffith490 chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
I love it please finish the story.
Tatsukai chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I really, really want to see how this all plays out! I love slow romance stories, and the pace of this one is perfect. Everything seems so realistic, even the dialogue. Please, please, please write more.
borderlinecrazy chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Wow, Harry's an inconsiderate self-involved ass... he's so busy being wrapped up in his ex, he's missing one of the most important holidays of the year with his current - regardless of the circumstances of said ex and current, that's cruel.
And he's too stupid to realize it even when Hermione alludes to it - he didn't even care enough to notice the allusion and ask her why she was asking about Draco and the gift for Draco! How selfish can a person get?
Obsessed362 chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Really bummed. I wish there were more.