Reviews for The Cytokine Storm
HogwartzGrad chapter 32 . 12/23/2015
I am always ready for naughtiness, bring it on. ; )
HogwartzGrad chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
I really like the love-interest thing you have with Jarlaxle. I hate it when everyone paints him as only a rouge, though that is still my favorite part of him. He has a deeper character to him than that, and I like how you brought it out
HogwartzGrad chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
I love Jarlaxle, he's such a rouge. Can't wait to finish reading the story
Sushi-san85 chapter 37 . 11/3/2014
Well, that explains how Progress Party made it into government here.

Overall a fun read.
Nedy Rahn chapter 37 . 10/29/2014
You know there ought to be half-Drow sired by Jarlaxle with Anna and then those of partial Drow heritage sired or brought into the world by their descendents. As Jarlaxle was long lived there should also be other children from other wives he loved, but not as much as Anna. Think of it he could have been the father of a race of Half-Drow and other partial Drow across the planet.
general zargon chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
...Well, this seemed a little rushed, especially the middle part when Jarlaxle and Artemis went back in time. :/ Still, I'm glad you updated. I always like reading about how sometimes Jarlaxle's plans don't always work out like he plans them. :)
LifeTTL chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Loved the account of how you got your fight scene choreographed with war nerds! I wouldn't have expected rank to be of such importance either, especially when everyone around you is falling dead to the ground!
LifeTTL chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
meant to say my favorite of your responses was: I AIM to confuse! :-)
LifeTTL chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Well it is 1:00 am, my bread is out of the oven, and I've completed 15 chapters! A pretty good evening! I've read several chapters and then gone back to look at some of the reviews, gone on another few chapters and looked at reviews again. I agree that you maintain really good characterizations. They are well-formed and consistent. And it's funny, even with my inside information I still have to wait and see how you make everything work. I cannot IMAGINE how frustrating it must have been to follow this story .at. at a month or more's interval ... ! I would have definitely agreed your love for the cliffhanger ending point is definitely evil! And I find that I don't know anymore than your other readers exactly HOW this will play out. Fortunately, I'm one of those who does NOT need to figure it out in advance. As with all the mysteries I've read I am perfectly content to let it all play out however it will at whatever pace it takes. Good thing! I'm headed to bed now, with eight loaves of bread to show for the day ... four white and four raisin. Too bad you aren't close enough to come over, share some bread, and chat face-to-face. Love your story and love you, sister! Look forward to continuing the story tomorrow ...
LifeTTL chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
My favorite of your responses so far was, "I am to confuse." You do a good job of confusing with a purpose!
LifeTTL chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I started baking my second batch of bread late (9 pm?), and so I am keeping myself awake during the rising process (twice!) by continuing to read your story. I saw that you had answered various reviews, and I went back to see what it was they had said. You ARE a good writer, sister! It wasn't until I saw the reviews, though, that I realized how differently I'm approaching your story! :-) They are reading each chapter without any "inside" information, and trying to figure out, predict, comprehend where you are going and how all these "unrelated" pieces can fit together. While I do have the privilege of inside information, and I am reading to see how you make it work and bring it to life. What fun!
Susan W. Edwards chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Well written! I liked it a lot! It seemed economical in its wording-no unnecessary words, and very effective in the ones you did use! I didn't think about it as I was reading; but when I considered my impressions of the story after reading it, I realized I have a clear mental picture of each part of the story! On to the next chapter! :-)
Yulandia chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Oooo some interesting perspective on Betsy. And Artemis is curious. And he complimented her!
And what? Mr Capone was coming to see Victor? He knows Victor? And whaaat? Lizzie is a witch? How cool is that? :))
Yulandia chapter 33 . 9/26/2014
Wow.. what an incredible first time. And with Jarlaxle! I loved her thoughts and sensations - completely believable. :)))
Yulandia chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
uh oh and drunk and bored Betsy. At least she finally passed out HAHA. Now she can't cause Artemis any more trouble... Until she wakes up, that is. And what is going through Jarlaxle's mind? Is he acting out from the anxiety of feeling helpless against the possible loss of his people? He seems to be waffling between tender feelings for Anna and something else. I wonder if he is curious about how she feels about him. HAHA does she even know. Her feelings change almost as often as his do it seems. AND will Victor kill Betsy and save Artemis the trouble when he sees his half-empty bottle? Hmmmm ... staying tuned.