Reviews for Outsider
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved this great job!
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This made me cry! The feeling of being accepted and having a home with the people you love is just too overwhelming!

God, I hate you for making me cry, but this was just so awesome! TT uTT
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
[As she struggled to answer him, Ven made a sound, pounding his fist against his palm.

"Ah, of course! You existed here, didn't you?" he cried out triumphantly, proud to remember this little fact.]

Looks like Ventus made a breakthrough! Haha.

["And Namine's too." Ven interjected, grinning. Namine gave him an alarmed look, and Terra looked amused, tilting his head at her.

"I-it's not." she stammered out, backing away a little unconsciously. "I... I don't fit in here."

"What are you talking about, Namine? You don't need to fit in to have a home." Ven frowned, Terra and Aqua exchanging glances. Namine backed away some more, lower lip trembling.

"I'm... I've always been a Nobody. I'm not a Keyblade apprentice... I..." her voice became quieter as she looked away. She stumbled against her words, trying to cork in her emotions that were threatening to spill. "I'm not even real friends with anyone... I never had any real friends."

There was stunned silence as she said the last words, and she refused to look any of them in the eye, eyes trained on her sandals. Namine felt the prickle of tears making their way to her eyes, and she blinked rapidly. "I was destined to fade alone. I'm a Nobody-"]

Tearjerker scene...D:

[Namine felt like she had missed something. Obviously, she wasn't the only one, given that Aqua's eyebrows had shot up to her bangs too.]

Wow, Aqua's eyebrows shot up to her bangs? Wow.

This story is really touching. You did a great job!
SunnyNami95 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Okay.. your VenxNamine stories inspire me SOO MUCH 33 I don't even know what to say: you're a genius!

I'll definitely work on a VxN story, but I'm sure I won't be as good as you :) you rulle - seriosly x3
SillyFairyGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was adorable. You have made me fall in love with this pairing. 3 Write more and I will be sure to give you much much MUCH more reviews. )
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Beautifully eloquent and touching as always. You can really make an impossible pairing sound *possible*.
crispyapple chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
ah, I really loved it! Combined with my already angsty mood, your fic really made me cry (in a good way, of course). This was touching. I hope you could write more Ven/Namine fic. I'll be supporting you! :)
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh, how I love this couple! Fabulous story, and I agree with your idea for the ending of KHI. Keep up the good work!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Yay :3 I'm so happy you made this! I seriously loved it. Gosh I love Namine ;_; I would totally hug her if I saw her D: Awe, Ven is so adorable and sweet 33 They are so darn cute together xD I loved how you pieced everything together, and you even did it after reconnect. I also already love the three characters from BBS Anyway, loved it :3 I can't wait for the next VenNamine idea you come up with!