Reviews for Perseverance
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
This was absolutely great! I adored every exchange you made Hendricksen have with his 'eye witnesses'. Gosh I love how they all basically shoved him off. And can I just say you picked great characters for this too! Also, your ending was priceless! I really laughed at the sentence where Hendricksen turns on the TV, sees Sam & Dean on the news and promply chokes. XD Amazing. Just like the thoughts of the agent who advised him to take a break to begin with.
Break This Spell626 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
It is rather impressive how many people the Winchesters have saved, and therefore how many loyal friends they've earned themselves. I really can't see any of the people they'd helped selling them to the cops.
stayingindoors2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This was certainly a new spin on things and I gotta say - I loved it :) amazinggg
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh wow, this is great. I love how you set up the story, going back to interrogate all kinds of people who won't give Henricksen anything on the Winchesters. And how annoyed he's getting before catching the luckiest break of his case. The structure was really fun, how it all came back full circle.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awww, I miss him now.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
"I'll be in touch."

I literally See the sneer at the end. My favorite was the kid

Thnx for the read!
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I think my favorite part was Michael. You go little man! I can see a lot of Dean in him.

Thanks for sharing!
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is a great one shot, girl. I love Henricksen...loved to hate him when he was pursuing them so mercilessly and then hated that TPTB killed him off right when he could have become such an amazing ally. You captured all of the attitudes and characterizations beautifully. I especially loved Michael :)
Skysalla chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Love it. Hendrickson is a much underused character in fic (and in show). Kudos for the great job bringing his very frustrating pursuit to life.