Reviews for Against All Odds
sousie chapter 12 . 7/7
lovely
Jynova chapter 12 . 3/27/2016
Oy. This was... SO creative and awesomely written and just... magnificent. If I sat here and doled out the amount of adulatory adjectives this fic. deserves, my fingers would be raw by the time I finished so I'll keep it trite and say it's just amazing...! And thank you for writing it and for giving it such a beautiful ending (which is a rarity with a lot of good fics) so it's much appreciated.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
I loved the ending. I'm glad Suzaku and Lelouch are both ok. Their both my favorite characters! I love the pairing Suzaku/Lelouch! It's my favorite! They are so cute and adorable together! I love how the story had angels and demons in it.

I love this story so much!
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Uhhh... How do I like this 10000000 times? ITS AMAZING!
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Wow that story was beautiful :0
Any chance for a sequel :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Great story! But it's certainly not M rated...
Aka no Chi chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Ahhhrgh crappy ending! Why did u ruin such a coool story?!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
I really like it, but I wish we could have an epilogue to see where Suzaku's friends all went. And kinda want to see Euphy get all pissed that he decided to date the 'creepy shop owner' lol. That'd be just great.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
This was such a good story! I really do hope you still read your reviews cause this was amazing. Yeah Ik m making the comment in 2012. But that's because of my kindle fire being takin away for a year and 4 months and internet problems TT I almost read all your stories for code heads besides your latest one but all of your books made me cry, laugh, angery to the point of smashing my computer, happy and everything!
Vanillamoo chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Omygosh! Such a great story! XD
TwlightMystery chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Aww this was such a cute story! I really enjoyed the read _
hislittlerobin chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Aaawwww. That was an amazing story :) I loved your completely different plot, the little details were so good too!
PWN3D chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
LOVED IT. 333
tia22 chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
i really really really liked reading this ;)
violetkisses chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
AWWWW, really amazing story!