Reviews for Lonely Light Of Morning
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
One of the few good things Cas has done was rescuing Dean from hell
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
*fave fave fave fave fave*

Aww... Mary's so effing badass. 8]

YEAH, GIRL. DENY THEM ANGELS. DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. YEAH. 8] YOU'LL BE REUNITED WITH THEM ONCE MORE... I HOPE. XD;
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
A little gem. Thank you for writing it.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
She saw him break, a small fluffy haired runt tucked in his arms, all drool and goo's and gurgling tongue and brown beaming eyes darting right towards her and Mary smiled. God, had he grown up beautiful.

AW, so sad and cute and true!

and when Sam reaches out for his mom... aw, gosh so sad!

The Winchester brothers lived, and they were together. That's what mattered.

*sigh* yeah

aw this was so awesome! poor Mary, I hurt for her, she just wants to stay and keep an eye on her boys! aw

this was really awesome!

loved it!

sad!

xx

S.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
*shivers* I love it.
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OMG I love this so much. you tied up everything so beauitfully, I loved how Castiel tried to get Mary to leave, but she refused to leave her family.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aww this was soo beautiful sweetie! Truly wonderful, the way Mary watched over her boys even though she couldn't be with them was absolutely wonderful. I loved this, it was perfect! :D
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
So, it's not even like I should be surprised that I'm bawling like a baby. I do not know what it is with you, but you are amazing. wait, no there we go, that *is* it. you are brillant. this was great, it fit the song SO WELL. and the angel and cas and getting dean and the bit with john, *sighs* i'm just a sucker for angsting John..

Again, this was brillant and beautiful and...*dies*

You have been so spot on, Im in love...

and i wholeheartedly accept the marriage proposal BTW...I can't think of anyone else i could possibly accept.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010