Reviews for A Captain's Duty
IAmCommonSense chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I love how you portrayed the depth and complexity of Rex's feelings for Ahsoka, building on the situation in which they find themselves (which isn't conducive to romantic relationships in the conventional sense of the term). Also, call me a masochist, but I do wnjoy fics of unrequited longing :-)
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
giggles hehee manchild such a cute story
sachariah chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Beautiful story - very touching and very well-written. I love the last lines, spine-tingling to be sure:

"Silently he swore never to betray her trust or her friendship; he never broke his promise."

In my opinion, these lines would have more effect if they were separated, like so:

"Silently he swore never to betray her trust or her friendship.

He never broke his promise."

A little more impact that way. Very good work.
laloga chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
"All around the jungle rustled, howled and sang to the moon, reminding Rex that not all threats came from the outside."

LOVE this line! Perfect job capturing Rex, just perfect! He and Ahsoka walk a difficult and sometimes strange line between camaraderie, friendship, and something more, and you did an excellent job capturing that. Great story, thank you for sharing!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Omg I love it. And I love how you hint that even with the coming Order 66, Rex will never betray Ahsoka. Awesome job! :)
Narratress chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is very well written, and its a shame it is so short. :)
Zedax chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
OH

best, cutist one shot ever
KittyCaterpillar chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love this, its so sweet, and it really makes me wonder about Rex's feelings toward Ahsoka...
Queen chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh...*is mush* So sweet! Such a nice little clip of the two of them, and Rex's thoughts. I'm assuming this is further along in the war, if Rex has actually seen Anakin Force-choking people. I think the best part was: "Ahsoka needed him to be strong and she needed him to be a friend. He would be both; out of respect, out of duty, and out of honour." That just sums things up so neatly.
Admiral StarNight chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
THis was a great story and it had bits of FLUFF! Cute little story about two war-beaten friends.

Keep writing,

GemidiFett
DarthMii chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Enjoyed the story greatly. I don't know if I have told you this before but I really admire you as an author and I wish I could like you. Great story!