Reviews for Where The Trouble Is
RissJonas chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
it was reli cute!
RhondaAnn1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
What a wonderful little treat this was! Great writing and I can totally see that conversation at the end happening. Great work!
stefanie130 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I love this. I hope you end up making it into a story :)
NileyFreakk chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awesome! You know you can make this an niley story you know? Miley on the set of Camp Rock or you can make her a character or something! I've always wanted to do that but I'm not good with written! Think about it!
GellyRoll chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I'm happy for Miley she is a stronger person and she knos it 8}
Niley23 Alex chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
that was really good :)

i loved it!
JustBreathex3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
EMILY! ITS AURI. HOLY SHITT. That was too good, and I officially hate you for making that a one shot. I would leave a really long review but I'm mad at you. I need more. It was too AHMAZING. :0 evill. evill girl.

xoxo
XoXoNiLeY2010 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
hahaha nick had it coming! good for you! lol.

love it ;)
LostInLoveex3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was absolutely amazing! You captured Miley perfectly. This has to be one of the best one shots I have ever read. Your writing is outstanding. I wanna read more! Haha. I loved it :)
xMadeline11x chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I'm the one who reviewed through Twitter earlier :P

And yeah, I thought this story deserved an official review. Loved it. It was very well written and realistic.
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Well-written!
Team M chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
oh. my. gosh. this was so good! not to mention amazingly well-written. like, i could feel the tension between demi & selena. its sad to see them broken apart :/ i lovd this so much though (:
L0VEisREALx3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really love oneshots like this especially ones that portray Miley as being strong. Because it's so obvious that she is. She bounces back from everything 100x better than she was before. She just keeps getting better and more famous. I think out of all the Disney stars she's the one most likely to have a lasting career. She has charisma and confidence and she's not afraid to be a little controversial which keeps her relevant. I really enjoyed reading this, it was well-written and organized in a good way. Oh and I love the Demi/Miley/Joe friendship. So great. I can only imagine how ridiculous the 3 of them must be together. Good work :)
brucas224 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
loved it more more update soon!
Driving Miss Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Really good!

What sold me is that the grammar is basically on point! Which is rare to find in some fanfics. The story itself is good, too. I had a feeling Joe would be the one to slip up ;)

You're really good at this. And, never doubt your writing if you're confident enough about it :)