Reviews for Widow's Walk
Charles Grey chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is beautifuuul! Well I like their routines which seem almost like...husband-wife at the house? 8'). Well truth to be told but Volkner plays role as wife and Dawn seems different and...interesting 8')
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Aw this was a really nice fic. I think you did a wonderful job writing this and I hope to read more from you.
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
:3 This is SO cute! I love this pairing.

Your imagery was rich and your prose flowed nicely. There were no errors (that I saw, anyways), and their emotions were displayed quite well, matching their character wonderfully.

Keep up the excellent work.

Unidentified Child chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
PLEASE write a sequel!
Kaddachen 3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Omg! I love it! 3 I wanna read more. It's the first story, I read so far. _
Cele-chan1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i hope u do make a sequal i really loved this story!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved this! It was so cute and very well written. Great work!
princess mei chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I adore this fiction!I always thought Sunyshore was a romantic city.
Miss Moo-moo Pettle Pot chapter 1 . 3/6/2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing and publishing this story! I've recently gotten into Beaconshipping and this was /desperately/ needed to sate my growing shipping-tite.
little-kitty-Momo chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I dont see why you dislike the ending, its just soo cute!

I like such nice stories

I would really love to find out how it goes on with those two 3
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 1 . 2/9/2010

~Tackles you in a hug~

That was the sweetest, cutest, most beautiful story ever in history! Thank you so much for thinking this up day? And to compare Dawn to a Sailor and Volkner to the ever waiting wife was epic! Thanks sis for respecting the couples and not making it dull like some folks. I'm almost finished with this story I'm writing up for ya' so be patient ne?

I probably won't have school tommorow due to the snow (keep your fingers crossed) so if I don't I'm free to make another one for you.

Please write up a sequel to!