Reviews for Rand's Hair
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is really perfect. As for my favorite, I'm torn between the Mirror and XI scenes.
endiahna chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I laughed so hard when reading this. Glad her hair gets some notice even if it is only in fic. I never really understood the tos hairstyle myself. It is almost as bad as nurse chapels, but atleast it is stylish in a weird way.

Lol, poor rand when Spock is around hardly anyone compares.
tfbl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
that was great. i laughed for the whole anamaited Rand. so funny.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
D'aww. The first is very, very, much in accordance with canon. Miri, anyone? It so nice to find someone who doesn't hate the poor girl for being in love with the captain. She's actually very cute, in my opinion. Corbomite Maneuver, when she heats the coffee using a hand phaser? I wanted to reach through the screen and hug her she was so cute. This fic makes me feel the same way. Rand's adorable. She's also got no chance with Kirk, Spock or no Spock. Totally not compatible for a long-term relationship. Rand, for one thing, would want kids. And that's when Kirk would turn and run. xD

The second... xD Clever. Very clever. I wonder is TOS Rand ever hides things in her hair. Probably not, that would mess it up more often.

The last one slays me with adorable. Rand with curly hair pulled back into a short little ponytail... ah, goddamn it. Adorable. Frikking adorable. And I love how you had her actually, you know, doing shit during the Narada attack. Useless she is not, yeah!
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is funny! I've read it a couple of times now! Curly hair! LOL!