Reviews for Confessions of A Different Sort
Dumblecunts ball chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Shield charms aren't hard to produce though
i fapped to this
LawlessStarling21 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Ohmigawsh! i told myself i wouldent be writing any reviews today, but i just cant resist. This is so great! i know im only on chapter 4 but im so excited!
Snarrylvr chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
This is awesome! Please write the next chapter, it's truly a wonderful piece of art. I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
If Harry was raped it means he has been with someone before and is no virgin
funny-kitty chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
i luv this story read it millon times
Azrael Jinsei chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Aww... I want the next chapter, please? This story is amazing and I want to know what Malfoy is up to. Pretty please. Thank you so much for writing this. I've really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the next chapter.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
As much as your writing lacks polish, it holds a certain ability to access the rawness of emotions and understanding that no amount of polish could make up for. Polish can be learned or given by someone else but the ability to represent emotions correctly and effectively without overwhelming the story is an art form that isn't taught and only comes from experience and understanding.
I am sorry that someone decided to degrade themselves so by calling your story and self a "complete failure" nothing could be further from the truth. They were probably just jealous.
I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you and this story. Don't let nay-sayers get to you.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
A very Slytherin punishment. Thank you so much for writing this.
cyiusblack chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
update soon
Hilde chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
I agree with the 'intent' of magic being the difference between light and dark. I've had the same idea for my fics for a long time.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
This is a totally amazing story. I really hope you continue to write it because I would love to see more.
InvisibleShadow01 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Love it soooooo much!
Z-Panic chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Hey i was wondering if you plan on continuing this story! it is the best Snarry i have ever read!
TheGoldenTrio333 chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
This is an amazing story! I noticed it hasn't been updated in quite a long time, but I really hope you continue with it. Excellent job. :]
XxVEGETAxX chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
great story . i love the way you wirte :)