Reviews for Brave New World
Brady420 chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
Have him become this worlds version of Tony stark with his inventions being best in whatever market he is in also
He should build a radiation blocking material for his suit or at least a belt with radiation shields and magic shield
Guest chapter 14 . 8/11/2016
Love the story. Have you ever thought of doing a sequel?
grg213 chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
...So uh Kal says anyone who criticizes Diana is wrong and they should all trust her judgment more and then he tries his hardest to get her to dump here boyfriend and get with him instead you made Superman a white knight lol...great fic so far though
grg213 chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
You made Kal seem more like a super powered stalker with a crush on wonder woman rather than a concerned alien trying to help in this chapter
grg213 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Ah I wanna see everyone on Krypton realizing how bad they fucked up before the planet exploded T.T
Rongis chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Bye bitch.
Astronauts chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
"I'm not sure Steve could break that or if Diana could feel him" lol poor Steve.
Will Write chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
It seems you have made everybody and their aged aunties getting a piece of kryptonite.
That is not a good move. Kryptonite was created an wasy way out for writers.
Now you have barely started the story and already are taking the easy ride?
Have a little more self-confidence! Trust your imagination a little more!
Golden Dragon King chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Why didnt Kal-El do the smart thing and make a compromise? Something like "let myself and some friends leave Krypton and if the planet hasn't exploded by the time I came back, you can strip me of my title and throw me into prison... If I'm right then there won't be a prison to throw me in... I just hope I'm wrong"
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Great chapter and plot
Empress of the galaxy chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
HEART ATTACK! HE JUST KISSED HER... HE JUST FUCKING KISSED HER! OMFG! PLZ DONT TELL ME SHE SLAPS HIM! I WILL GET INTO THE STORY AND PERSONALLY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
I know this is years old, but in case you're still around, just wondered by bullets wouldn't affect Steve, since its still a small object being projected at an alarming speed and his skin isn't invulnerable
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
epic story!
Demon's Trill chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
I loved it! Stayed up all night to finished and enjoyed it so much I really liked your portrait of Kal-El and all other characters, specially their friendship (Martian Manhunter, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman shined).
I also liked that you killed some majors characters like Flash and Green Arrow that made everything more real. I was happy to see Dinah move on.
I really liked everything in it.
Crazykrew616 chapter 14 . 1/21/2015