Reviews for Brave New World
epic story!
Demon's Trill chapter 14 . 1/21
I loved it! Stayed up all night to finished and enjoyed it so much I really liked your portrait of Kal-El and all other characters, specially their friendship (Martian Manhunter, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman shined).
I also liked that you killed some majors characters like Flash and Green Arrow that made everything more real. I was happy to see Dinah move on.
I really liked everything in it.
crazykrew chapter 14 . 1/21
OMG LOVE IT!...
Anon chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
I really enjoyed this interpretation of Kal-El. You really brought forth his analytical mind; something most comics and adaptations like to gloss over or entirely forget. I thought his and Diana's relationship was very well-written. I also enjoyed how open-minded you imagined Hippolyta to be. She still had her flair for castration and the like, but I enjoyed how you wrote her motherly instincts overriding her distrust of men. Bruce and J'onn were also very enjoyable contributions to the story.
All in all, I highly enjoyed this story.
Aghil chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Good
jeannot1978 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I like the idea that Queen Hippolyta is open minded when it comes to men... after all, she did give Kal some advice on how to interact with Diana. Will you be giving Superman a secret identity?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Nice portrayal of Diana, don't see her leadership skills often. Awesome story.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
not even the manliest of mortal men is deserving to bed the wonder pussy, anything less of a demi-god will have a certain death...by snu snu
Aquajacks chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Amazing story, the ending nearly made me cry. :)
titemb-bm chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
great story ! i love it !
Ceralyn chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Brilliant story. Loved it - especially all the Kyrptonian technology and the opening scene. We don't often get to see much of Kyrpton or what kind of society they were.

You gave such a fresh take on Superman. Rather than always being the martyr and boy scout and champion of humanity - here he had to grow into his place. I also liked how you gave a solution to the frequent super-villain breakouts from prison. That's always bothered me.

This is such a good story; I know I'll come back and read it again!
casema chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
What an excellent story! I can't believe I've never read it before until now.
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Awesome story
Nice.
You should change the story to complete so that people know that it's finished.
HaywireEagle chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Well, Hippolyta was a bit of a let down. She would have been far more wary and cautious. She would not have invited any man to the island like that. She would have warned her daughter and tried to dissuade her and ask more than what she had done.

Less contractions would have been proper of her character as well.
TLynnson chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
I really this strong confident sel-assured superman. When his fears and weaknesses were revealed the scenes were handled thoughtfully. Diana as always was brave, fearless and generous to others. Really enjoyed your story.