Reviews for Just One Touch
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Perfect. What a wonderful one-shot. Helen was really in character and so was John. All in all a really nice insight.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I'm working my way back through your stories and I have to say, lots of great gems here. I'm excited to see that you write for the same things I do. Though my STVOY stuff is on a different account.

I love the emotions here, very telling and accurate IMO. The end bit, with her being shocked but not panicked speaks volumes about her. I keep hoping that they will explore her past a little deeper, rather just flippant little bits about celebrities and world leaders she once knew.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
An amazing character head-piece. I loved it to bits! You really captured her- you dealt with her life and her past and her relationships just brilliantly, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! D
Chozen Rogue chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Very nice. Angsty and just so Helen.
theshipperlogs chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Great story. Love the intensity and of course I'm a sucker for anything Helen/John.
sb158 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So sad, but I'm sure, so true. She seems so self-contained, so untouchable, but to still love John after so many years, you know there has to be a lot of passion in there somewhere.

Poor thing, she's such a tragic character. Makes me want to cry for her if I think about it too much.

Excellent story, very well-written and touching, exploring something I've sensed but never could quite put into words.