Reviews for The Wolf Blood Lineage
GreyWolfProddigy chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Haben Sie keine Schuld?
GreyWolfProddigy chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
I think this is going okay, but maybe you will work on the characterisation of some of the people more also? I feel Foxylene (Hermione) needs to consider her back story a little piece more.

Keep writing please, you have promise in the story.
BlackGoffikPantsu666 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
byoutifl. 3
jill chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oy vey
Atomitrox chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
Is chapter 15 the end? Or was there supposed to be more? If the latter, PLEASE FINISH THIS! Or write more stories. I need more ComicNix in my life.
wat chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
What the tuck is wrong with your grammmer and story
sigh chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I'm internally debating whether or not I should read the rest of this, but it's 2:20 AM so I don't have anything else going on.

Anyways, 1/10 - you didn't even try. (Nonetheless, this is pretty humorous) I kind of love you, and I kind of hate you. Teach me how to troll like you, pretty please?
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You have killed me.
Alena S. Anigor chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Wow...Just wow. I was linked to this 'story' by a friend who told me I should read it if I want to have a good laugh. I expected a comedy. Or even a parody. But this...this...THIS... Either you really are a great troll for writing and actually posting this here or you have some serious issues there.

I have stumbled across bad writing, grammar and silly plots in numerous stories here but I have never, ever in my life read a more ridiculous, senseless and just plain bad fanfic like this one. Bad doesn't even cut it, really; there's no words to describe how utterly horrible this is - starting from horrible spelling and grammar, butchered characterization of original characters and a plot that just makes me go '...BWUH?!'

And all this just from going through chapter 1. I honestly didn't even bother reading the rest. Okay, I skimmed over chapter 15 and decided to stop before my brain cells and functions deteriorated any further.

I have nothing against you, really. Nothing personal. But if you think this is the best you can offer from your hard and 'dauting' work, please, for the love of Odin, do not write something as atrocious as this. I don't even care if you plan on continuing/finishing this but if you plan on writing more, stop reading Twilight, get a beta (if you can't double-check your work yourself) and THINK about it before you actually start.

I did have a good laugh, though. This totally made my day. Thank you for at least that, lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
your story sucks ass
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is beautiful. The most well-written, wonderfully organized Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you, ComicsNix, you have made my day with a rare gem of perfect literature once again.
The Eternal Winter chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
My friend this is probably the greatest trollfic of all time. This is simply amazing on a level that is rarely found on .

If there's on positive thing I can say about this fic is that its the perfect bad example. Pick something about the fic, anything you want. Not only does this fanfic do it bad, but it does it bad tragically, almost like this fanfic is a father who intentionally spills his drink on the table as to show his son that that's what happens when you screw around
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
If this was suppose to be a troll fic: Epic win.

If this was suppose to be a real, serious, fanfic: Fail
Thumbs up chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I don't read your fics, but the reviews you get are awesome.