Reviews for Rinnegan: Eyes of God
LazyVulpes chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Please update!
Super Vegito 2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Nagato had more chakra the canon base naruro
ThatOneFan chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
This is on my top 5 storie's list. Im quite fasinated to see how it goes. Hope you update it soon at least by 2014 :)
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I really like this story, there aren't bashings that make Konoha totally evil, just those who refused to see Naruto as Naruto. Though I really wouldn't mind some Sakura bashing, with how weak she was in the Chunin exams and all...

Please update soon! That would be awesome of you to do! :D
jdog chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
so good hope he beats sausake half to death
Avengel Azrael chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Wow that took me awhile to read, and i am a quick reader too. The Chunin Exams will be fun though, getting to see how Kakashi reacts along with the Hokage and Pervy-Sage. I am curious as to how he reacts with Sasuke and Sakura, I mean he doesn't know them but they are still important. (?) I also wonder how Naruto will feel about the village in general and what about Gaara? Will they still need to fight? My only negative thought about the story is that Naruto seems to possess few emotions. You say he is playful and happy but i only saw any evidence of that a few times. So more emotions from Naruto would be good but I still look forward to the next chapter!
SeraphelArchangelaClaudia chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Updateeee
He who shall restore peace and order chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
*looks at author wiyh the rinnegan eyes with 9 tomoe, 3 on each ring* Update the story, I want to kmow more.
Sage God chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Great story keep up the good work
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
So when he gets to konoha who's team will naruto be on? Will they just be averge ame genin or an oc. And anybody who reads these reviews, please continue the story.
Email me when chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Email when the new chapter is finished please, I only do this to the best stories I have read and known! Email:
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Intersting
SIAA chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Yo! Harem no jutsu! Amazing story so far, will Sasuke or Naru get the curse seal?! By the way oji or ji means uncle, and ojiji means grandpa! Ying and Yang release are the elements for jutsus such as the Kage Mane jutsus, the Yamanaka mind-walking techniques, medical ninjutsu and the Akimichi clan jutsu. If it don't have an element, its Ying or Yang! It could be a good idea to research kekkai genkai elements such as Yoton (lava release) or Futton (boil release) and jutsus used by the welders such as Haku's ice mirrors. Will Naru be on friendly-ish terms with Oro-paedo or will he hate the snake? Thanks for the Japanese jutsu names, it makes the story even better! Good luck with the next chapters and update soon!
Suicide Is An Art
14demigod chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Can you hurry with the chapter? I swear I read this over a month ago, maybe even three.
DarkLord98 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
nice story, please keep up on updating