Reviews for His Duty as A Human: Another Life
amazing im speachless
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 3 . 5/15
so beautiful
Artemis chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
aw you write so well, I'm reading this over and over again. I really like the way you show Shun's and specter's personalitys. I would love one more chapter in which Ikki and his brother reconcilies.
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
what a well done fic! its excelent ! i love the way you play with the characters! its so difficult to get their personality without changing them, but you manage to do it right! nice work, and im looking forward the enxt chapter! *_*

great fic!
YsvethShun-Sama chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Fantasy-Magician chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
How Shaka have staring contest with Ikki with closed eyes ?_?

I always like story with Shun as ambassador between Hades and Athena :)
Jenny DeVic chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
This was really cute. The cake was extremely creative and the fact that its actually written on his birthday (and Hades :p... and my husband's believe it or not _ ) just makes this full of win. Enjoy your hiatus and I look forward for your return.

Jenny D
susan chapter 11 . 9/17/2010
great story! please keep writing ') 'P
Nobara Aihara chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
Really enjoy these little slices of life. Sad your on a hiatus.
andromeda0909 chapter 11 . 9/10/2010

I did do something for shun's birthday but I barely have time to even come to this website! Maybe tommorow. HeHe!
MimiYamatoForever chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
So cute! I love the way you made Minos in this chapter. :D I'll be anxiously waiting for a new chapter.
andromeda0909 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010

This was a beautiful story!

I like the Seiya Shun part and the Hyoga part was so well expressed! I can't forget the Rada Shun part! I love reading this over and over!
doremishine itsuko chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
hahahaha this chapteris really funny really please write more
doremishine itsuko chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
well i must said kawaii shun is so speciallall your fanfic so good.
andromeda0909 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
This chapter was so cute!:D

I always think Shun and Seiya are better chapter was so full of kindess and sensebility. Chapter 9 just made me laugh out loud! But it was kind of cute Radamantys carrying Shun. Very good story!

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »