Reviews for Shattered Tears
InvaderXion chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
This is one of my favorite Danny Phantom stories. I would have never thought of Danny as a assassin.
Redsilverheart chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow, This story is so well plotted, I've fallen in love with it. I'm extremely disappointed this hasn't been updated in so long and I fear the worst.

It seems as if a lot of this plot line is based off an anime called Black Cat. I'm not accusing you of copyright, if anything I love the similarities.
Anyway, I hope you decide to continue this story.
Best Regards
RED
Wolf Zelda chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Ur story is so wondeerful! I continued to read it to the very last word. I wish u can update asap because of ur an and ur interesting cliff hanger! I wish u a merry christmas and a happy new year! Ps. We survived 2012!
Wolf Zelda chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Thank u so much for bringing the danny phantom back in me! Its been so long since I've seen the real show, that i had trouble remembering how and what danny acted, looked, and spoke like. I do remember danielle though. Even though I watched the show, Icant remember who valerie is. When you bring her up, a mental image of jazz comes up in my mind. Once again, I thank u for ur amazing story bringing memories in my 11 year old self.
JLM chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
I love the story please oh, please keep working on it i want, no i need to know what happens.
Dragonrule chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
You haven't updated this story for a while now. Hope you update soon.
Chrizzie1 chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Great chapter! Keep it up! ;)
Dragonrule chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Please update soon. I love this story.
KP100 chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
Please update soon! I wound up printing these chapters and reading them at school, they're really good!
Wilona Riva chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
This was recommended to me and I can see why. Great story.
OnFireGeek chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
So excited to see you back online. I liked the little view we got into Charles's head. I'm wondering how Danny's going to react to his mom knowing his secret, and if Danny'll even forgive Charles. Update soon, I really like this FanFic!
nightfall349 chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
I love this story :)

please update soon...
frasek06 chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
3 words, I. Love. This! So far I found myself gasping and crying reading this! I love the ideas of assassins being in the Danny phantom world :3 I read this for hours straight! This fanfiction is brilliant, keep up the fabulous work! :D
Phanfan925 chapter 18 . 12/27/2011
You better update quicker than last time, because I LOVE this fanfic! Although, there are a LOT of swears, but I still LOVE it! :D
Isis SunCloud chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
I hope the 'several months' doesn't became a habit, do u know how long we waited for you to update? Love this chapter by the way.