Reviews for Breathe
Queen of Albion chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
*explodes with toastiness*
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
I loved your story. The emotions conveyed were all very well written.

Well done for a first fanfiction story. :)
PinkSunset925 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Oh...My...Gawd! I love this story! You have talent! I love the awkward flirting moments. Great amount of fluff! But I say this to everyone, it could always use more fluffiness! It's what all live for (Not Really) One of my all time faves! A very great job!
Kendoka Girl chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
I totally read right through this and loved the romance! Your writing of the Mako was awesome too. :D
Swann Hunter chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
I love the way you showed the development of their relationship. It wasn't rushed or fake like so many other stories. This was a great journey through ME1.

The only problem? Pagebreaks. You should add them so that transitions won't be as confusing.

Overall, great story. I'll be looking out for Just Breathe.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Great start for a first fic. :D Thanks for sharing.
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Nice work. I enjoyed seeing their relationship grow in your story. I would expect her to be afraid of getting close to someone like you stated. She is a leader and being close to someone can be a weakness.

thanks for writing.
Alessa B chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Thank you for sharing such a substantial and beautifully written fic with the community. I absolutely loved it!
Nightodie chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Just read the whole story, and I have to say it was wonderful. Really heartfelt. I really enjoyed it. Write more please. Thank you for this bit of joy!
Bdub chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
That was such a sweet story! I really enjoyed it :)

It had just enough dialogue and story mixed from the game and your own perspective that made it work so well

Thanks for sharing and I'll look forward to your next story!
BlizzardAngel chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
That did it. You made me feel complete and awesomely happy with this ending and everything! Please update this story when you update with your new fic. just So I know right away! Thanks! :D
stardust923 chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Yay! I thoroughly enjoyed this last chapter, thank you for a wonderful story. Definitely looking forward to the sequel!
stardust923 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
I am SO glad you got past your writer's block. Another great chapter, the interaction between Kaidan and Shepard is very sweet. Looking forward to more!
Katma chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Nice chapter! In the fics I've read you don't normally see Kaidan at the tower (and I didn't play it that way), so it was really cool to see the differences the location made. I also liked how you had Serena deal with having to leave Ashley behind. I can't wait to read more of this!
BlizzardAngel chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
I was genuinely excited about seeing an email on my cell from saying you updated! So as soon as I got home (430am from an inventory) I turned on my comp and when I read the AN... I was soo touched, and giddy that I was able to help get you out of the block! it definitely feels good to inspire and honestly those words were for you alone because i don't normally say cool things like that but your writings and storytelling are awesomely-unique that they inspire me too :D Thanks for that and omg I loved the twist! *squeals* go shepard! i look forward for the next moments of shenko!