Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
jk chapter 16 . 11/18
he tells her how gross he is and is like soooo how about a spin?

vamps are stuck like they are when their changed I bet eddie has a huge red bush! LOL I would have laughed too! and he was only 17 and sick at the time so hes got to be all skinny and shit...NO THNKS
jk chapter 14 . 11/18
let me share this with you bella! ive shared it with thousands of women over the last fifty years and now I want to share it with you! doesn't that make you feel special bella?

LOL Edwards nasty and doesn't deserve a mate like bella, he shoud be mated with one of the sperm dumpster denalis!
jk chapter 12 . 11/18
HAHAHAHAH he loved a human that wasn't his mate? what a pathetic fucking creature. And here I thought bella was special. Shes not really, she may be the only one that is "meant" for him but she'll never be the only one hes touched, kissed, fucked, tasted, or loved...sounds like shes not special at all.
jk chapter 11 . 11/18
Edwards been a whore for over fifty years? OMG that's SO FUCKING NASTY!

and he was already sexually active whilst human? god make him anymore unappealing and he'll just repeal girls
jk chapter 9 . 11/18
oh he realizes that he loves bella NOW...after he ran all the way to Alaska and tried to fuck Tanya...then tried to fuck a hooker In an alley...NOW he wants bella..Um how about NO...How about Hes too damn gross...How about that!
How about you give bella a man that she deserves like I don't know someone that isn't skinny and ugly...someone who isn't a whore
jk chapter 8 . 11/18
I'm sorry but it would seem that Edward has a problem with wanting bella...because shes human...and yet he almost fucked a human in an alley in seattle..he would have if esme hadn't I don't get it

and why in the fuck would anyone want this Edward with bella? this Edward is SOOOO nasty and USED
jk chapter 1 . 11/18
I'm sorry did you actually write that Edward spent an entire month fucking all three of the denali sisters?
That's so freakin gross! Those three have been whores for 1000 years and Edward was with not one but all of them...and then you write that Jessica might have something so Edward wont touch her? what a goddamn joke! seems like she'd be a lot cleaner then those three.
I don't want bella anywhere near this Edward... sure don't have him be a virgin but you don't have to make him a disgusting used up whore either...gross
twiclare chapter 24 . 10/20
They're finally so happy together!
twiclare chapter 15 . 10/18
What a ridiculous plan of his trying to make her jealous. It's not a great way to show her that he's really a good guy!
twiclare chapter 10 . 10/18
I'm so glad that you didn't have Bella relent to him yet, after Edward's truly monstrous behaviour towards her he needs to work to earn her love! And let's face it, he's just not that lovable so far!
twiclare chapter 4 . 10/17
He's just so nasty!
jk chapter 14 . 4/21
this is the guy you want bella with? he fucked all three of the biggest whores on earth! all three at the same time...for a month! the denalis are succube ...sperm dumpsters! disgusting whores! and Edward was with ALL of them! and you want him with bella?

jk chapter 1 . 4/21
let me get this straight...he went to denali and fucked all three of them...Tanya kate and Irina...for a month. WHAT THE FUCK
jk chapter 16 . 4/21
yaaaa cause the real him would never fuck woman like breathing air...who cares if its not "the real him" does that make him less of a skank? less used? I think not...
this is what should happen since I fucking loathe Edward...bella should become a vampire and find someone else she wants...and Edward should have to live with that for all eternity.
jk chapter 15 . 4/21
Edward making bella jealous with the succube whore he fucks is down right disgusting! hes not a fucking man hes a piece of shit. I hope bella knows what hes doing and realizes right the fuck now that hes just not worth the bother. she needs to get over whaever shes feeling for that nasty pos right now!
I hate this edwad