Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
jk chapter 14 . 4/21
this is the guy you want bella with? he fucked all three of the biggest whores on earth! all three at the same time...for a month! the denalis are succube ...sperm dumpsters! disgusting whores! and Edward was with ALL of them! and you want him with bella?

WHY?
jk chapter 1 . 4/21
let me get this straight...he went to denali and fucked all three of them...Tanya kate and Irina...for a month. WHAT THE FUCK
jk chapter 16 . 4/21
yaaaa cause the real him would never fuck woman like breathing air...who cares if its not "the real him" does that make him less of a skank? less used? I think not...
this is what should happen since I fucking loathe Edward...bella should become a vampire and find someone else she wants...and Edward should have to live with that for all eternity.
jk chapter 15 . 4/21
Edward making bella jealous with the succube whore he fucks is down right disgusting! hes not a fucking man hes a piece of shit. I hope bella knows what hes doing and realizes right the fuck now that hes just not worth the bother. she needs to get over whaever shes feeling for that nasty pos right now!
I hate this edwad
jk chapter 12 . 4/8
oh well that makes it ok then...I don't give a shit WHY hes a whore just that he is and even if he stops fucking everything with boobs now he'll always be a whore and I don't want him anywhere near bella EVER!
jk chapter 11 . 4/8
why would Edwards mate be a virgin? doesn't seem very fair to bella that all she gets is a seriously used up cock and he gets virgin pussy...he doesn't deserve it...bella if shes to be his mate should be a used up crack whore or something that's all he deserves
jk chapter 8 . 4/8
Edward keeps trying to fuck other chicks and were supposed to want him with bella? FUCK THAT he would have fucked Tanya If she hadn't kicked him out and he would have fucked that lady off the street if she hadn't licked his hand...bella doesn't need a cocky man whore
jk chapter 1 . 4/8
he spent a month fucking the 3 denali sisters? if you were trying to make me hate him and not want him anywhere near bella you have accomplished that...good job
MCRshortstackedme chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
Edward you dork, she was apologizing to you and saying that she never got to say goodbye to her parents . lol
Sexy lemon!
MCRshortstackedme chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
FINALLY XD
So hot haha
MCRshortstackedme chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Oh things are getting closer, now I loved and still love the monster in Edward.. *sigh* sad to see his asshole ways go lol but everyone else seems happy so I'll take the asshole and you can have this one .
MCRshortstackedme chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
He's horny and she thinks he's gonna bite her... Well who knows maybe lol
Also forgot to say it ages ago but I totally love rose! Wee since she gave Edward the notepad :P
MCRshortstackedme chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
She did today but you chickened out lol
MCRshortstackedme chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
I love the wizard of oz.. But didn't know any of what you just said, I appreciate the series more now, thank you :)
MCRshortstackedme chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
I want some of that pool action!