Reviews for To Err Is
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 7/26
The show always explains things like this away by saying the Bible got more wrong than right. (Interesting how the Winchesters always depend on lore which so often is RIGHT - obscure spells, complicated but successful methods to kill monsters - yet the "lore" of Scripture is dismissed as being false.) Anyway, I love the characters of Supernatural and the plot is often exciting and heart-rending, but I don't like the attitude toward the Bible, God, angels, etc. I like your version here better!
Zazreil chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Kriple in an interview said he was an agnostic humanist. In another interview he made reference to his Jewish heritage. As I recall most of the writers in the first 5 seasons either are of Jewish heritage, atheist, agnostic, humanist or a combination there of. I know Judaism doesn't have Lucifer as Christians know him, and the story of the garden is different too according to one of my friends - maybe they don't have a Cain and Able story that is the same either. On another note Kripke in season 5 needed someone to help him keep his mythology strait, because he contradicted himself constantly
Zophiel chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
*stands, applauds*
Thank you for reading the Source Material!

heh, lol _
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Well, the answer could be as simple as what Cas says in season 5: "Your Bible gets more wrong than it gets right"

Not saying the error isn't rant-worthy, it totally is! But you could, explain it away that way.
Want a cookie chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
The liberties the kripkeverse takes on angels, heaven, and most especially purgatory gets on my nerves most of the time. Thank you for pointing out one of the mythologies many inconsistencies.
Peace out.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was an awesome story and I am so glad I am not the only one that spotted dear old Micky's mistake.

I agree with you on the ranting part and that is was a very silly mistake.

Loved it.
Finnix99 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Yeah I had similar thoughts. Good episode overall, but let's face it that whole bit was way off. It makes no sense. Yes, I know there are a lot of mistakes and loopholes and such if one examines the series... and generally we just accept such things... but that whole bit was just TOO MUCH. Just poorly done, unfortunately. Anyway, let's hope for better things. I'm glad you took the time to write this. You did a nice job!
candy-cake chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love how this makes sense ]
SeaKat chapter 1 . 2/9/2010