Reviews for What Once Was Lost
palkia chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Aha! Those few lines at the end of the chapter, and especially that 'Oh Shit!' are so perfect for that moment when you realise that you've developed feelings for a friend! Great chapter, a cute Shepard that somehow manages to not be wildly OOC :) Thanks for posting.
Zepheera chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
This is a great read, I'd love to see more!
tetsmcgee chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
I love this story! Please write more soon, I'm addicted.
kavki chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
this is a great read~ please keep up the wonderful work! 3
angelofire chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
SolarDiamond chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
The walk of shame... lol, how I adore Joker. Seth Green did such a great job - and you, too, cause that was so totally Joker.

And Jack, ahaha. Can't blame her heh. Abracadabra XD
MitisVenatrix chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
I NEED MORE... LOL
Je t'aime Saku chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Haha this was quite amusing, I was smirking the whole time while reading it.

I love this cute relationship was Shepard and Garrus have right now, it's so adorable! :)
SolarDiamond chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Total happy sigh.

They're so right for each other. I know he's the crew mate I trust the most.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter and so looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds :)
SolarDiamond chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
I just rudely clicked the next chapter button before leaving a review for this one. Must know what happens next...

This whole chapter was so very sweet and tender. Shepard is undoubtedly a bad ass. It's nice to see her portrayed as a person who can also be as vulnerable and breakable as the rest of us.
SolarDiamond chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I enjoyed seeing the Horizon confrontation through Garrus' POV and didn't find it annoying at all. I like getting inside a characters head.

Poor Shepard is in terrible shape.
SolarDiamond chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Perfection!

This is completely how I imagined my femShep to react and feel about the Kaidan reunion.

Sad :(
SolarDiamond chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Even after 3 play throughs of the game, I'm not tired of it. I know how the basic conversation goes but you pull it off perfectly and I'm still riveted.

I love that innuendo... Try not to ingest... lol. Too funny.
SolarDiamond chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
So well written. You're doing a great job capturing the characters and describing their thoughts and emotions.
SolarDiamond chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Closet Garrus fangirl here! *Waves excitedly* Ssh, don't tell my husband I have a thing for tattooed Turians with facial scars ;)

I'm enthralled already and looking forward to reading more.