Reviews for One More Addiction
brankel1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Robin-Red BlackWaters chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was really hot! Now I'm sure that contest is over by now so I'm hoping you're writing an update to this. I'm loving the whole Emmett/Leah concept. I love how they're both addicts in their own way. Update soon!
darkBitch08 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
mmm, smut.

i think i'm getting into this ship now that i'm running our of leah/jasper
Forgive My Sins chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I cannot wait for you to continue this. Seriously. This is fantastic. I've always loved the idea of Emmett/Leah together and I was searching for fics about them when I came across this. I love that you've put the characters into different plots and scenarios and Dark!Emmett is SO sexy. You're an amazing writer.
TwiCarol chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Fantastic job with this o/s. I loved it. I've just rec'd it on the blog in our Sunday's One Shot Wonders post. Here's the link -
latina-pr chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
WOW! Good job.

I hope to read what comes next for these addicts SOON. D
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
interesting...I'm guessing that Leah is a sex addict? maybe? looking forward to see where you take this!

evenflo78 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow. that was Im totally in love with Emmett and this was a nice read. Good luck!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was really good I loved it
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is a really good story and I cannot wait to read more. They both seem very messed up and I think that even messed up as they are..they are right for eachother.
tseena-true chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I really enjoyed seeing a different side in both him and leah. IT was done really since all we really see of his character is the funny happiness we all love but you gave him some depth and background which was great. Can't wait for the next chapters and hoe this unfolds!
twilightchica17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Well, I definitely liked this. I can't wait to read more about it! I love Emmett but he has some issues. Hopefully in the stuff to come, he shows that teddy bear side of him that i love. That was one hot scene! I loved it. If you ever need someone to double check your chapter just let me know. Especially if its for a contest. Won't hurt to have more than one set of eyes. Just a suggestion.
mommybrook chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
OMG baby. This killed me, slayed me. You had me from the very beginning. Everything about this was hot. How I love your addicts, in any form. I'm sorry it took me so long to head over here, and get this to you. I am so sorry. This was amazing, and I can't wait to read more from you. *kisses*
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Very interesting storyline! I liked the harshness of Emmett even though he was trying so hard inside to be softer.

Nicely done!
Jaspers Sex Kitten chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh sweet Jebus! Baby I am *ded* that was fuckawesome and I love you hard! You rock my socks and I am so eagera dn anxious to see where you take this.

I mean who in the hell doesn't like it a wee bit rough and dirty and OMFG! Dude I am so happy for you. I told you once you get in the zone Darkmett will take you places you only dream of!

Bien hecho bebe. Estoy orgulloso de ti.

Love ya!