Reviews for Danse Macabre
Selias chapter 27 . 1/25
Ah, shit. I didn't notice that the last time that this was updated was in 2010, and then I went and read the whole thing, really getting into it. Well, hope springs eternal and all that, right?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
intriguing
Ms. Lady Wolf chapter 27 . 8/11/2014
Oh how I wish there was more to this story. I really have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it. Have fun...
Regin chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Great story well done. I'm kicking myself for making the mistake reading it. I normally check to see if the writers are finished before I read things.
Joanna chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story - is there any chance you will continue it one day?
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
so, can you tell me if you'll update this ever again? cause it's rather awesome, but i don't really want to get my hopes up...
can you put ricky somewhere in here? (if you'll update) cause that would be interesting.
quoththeraven5 chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! I'd really wish for you to continue! I love it!
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
awww, he called him brother!
Rat-Man chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
Please continue this story. It has alot of potential. Plus, it's just awesome!
Meowse chapter 27 . 12/19/2012
I just found you wonderful story. I love it! You got Methos down perfectly. Are you ever going to finish this? Please say yes.
Master Procrastinator chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
This is brilliant. WHY DOES IT END THERE?!
MizuKitsune10 chapter 27 . 9/12/2012
...There are no words to describe exactly why I'm adoring this. At all. I can't. Making Methos Azrael is both intriguing and somehow so very ironic I want to cry. And is it sad that I'm liking Methos more than anyone else in this story? I feel so very sorry for the man, even with the Woobies that are the Winchesters and Castiel.
mabidiso chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
Awesome story. Sure wish you'd had enough time and juice to finish it. Would like to know how Methos ends up surviving the End of the World.
Arekanderu chapter 27 . 5/24/2012