Reviews for Danse Macabre
RevNicolaAnne chapter 27 . 4/22
Really wish you had finished this. This is soooo epic
Selias chapter 27 . 1/25
Ah, shit. I didn't notice that the last time that this was updated was in 2010, and then I went and read the whole thing, really getting into it. Well, hope springs eternal and all that, right?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
intriguing
Ms. Lady Wolf chapter 27 . 8/11/2014
Oh how I wish there was more to this story. I really have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it. Have fun...
Regin chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Great story well done. I'm kicking myself for making the mistake reading it. I normally check to see if the writers are finished before I read things.
Joanna chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story - is there any chance you will continue it one day?
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
so, can you tell me if you'll update this ever again? cause it's rather awesome, but i don't really want to get my hopes up...
can you put ricky somewhere in here? (if you'll update) cause that would be interesting.
quoththeraven5 chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! I'd really wish for you to continue! I love it!
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
awww, he called him brother!
Rat-Man chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
Please continue this story. It has alot of potential. Plus, it's just awesome!
Meowse chapter 27 . 12/19/2012
I just found you wonderful story. I love it! You got Methos down perfectly. Are you ever going to finish this? Please say yes.
Master Procrastinator chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
This is brilliant. WHY DOES IT END THERE?!
MizuKitsune10 chapter 27 . 9/12/2012
...There are no words to describe exactly why I'm adoring this. At all. I can't. Making Methos Azrael is both intriguing and somehow so very ironic I want to cry. And is it sad that I'm liking Methos more than anyone else in this story? I feel so very sorry for the man, even with the Woobies that are the Winchesters and Castiel.
mabidiso chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
Awesome story. Sure wish you'd had enough time and juice to finish it. Would like to know how Methos ends up surviving the End of the World.