Reviews for Canine Bodyguard
delilahlefey chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
That was great I loved the story especially the ending
zeldawolf2000 chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
This was funny. I love the ending! Awesome! The only thing I can't figure out, why did you just suddenly have a stalker in the story? You didn't really give any heads up to that. You just Kaina said that there's a stocker and regard to g you didn't really give any heads up to that. You just gonna said that there's a stalker. Next time I would recommend giving a little foreshadowing do it, but that's the only thing. Otherwise it was pretty interesting. I really enjoyed the Scooby Doo reference. That was funny. And also that Morgan was actually the one dangerous time. That's a first.

All little decent job. The ending made me laugh out loud, awesome! Great story. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Omg this was a really funny story. I enjoyed it.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Hilarious ending!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
. . . Where did you get the story bits? ;) They of your own making? Ether way loved how Reid used it to get Morgan to leave.
Doffz chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
AAAAAnd whooo is f*cking Daphne? XD LOL Fredie! And those two are fighting over it, cute :)
Hikory chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
*giggles* this made me laugh, from the beginning to the end. It's cute how much Morgan loves Clooney, that he's willing to breat the vets' orders about putting Clooney on a diet. Although I don't think Reid appreciated the last part all that much, not as much as Morgan. It would be funny if Reid got a pet, like a cat or even a bird, and that pet doesn't like Morgan and tries to 'get rid of the pest' or something like that. I enjoyed reading it, and look forward to reading your other stories.
Tekie Scythe chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
He deserved that! Every bit of it!
Tekie Scythe chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Yay! he really is a very smart dog!
Tekie Scythe chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
... The... How did... Explain.
Tekie Scythe chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Clooney! Please be a really smart dog! Please be a really smart dog! Please be a really smart dog!
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Dude, how high was Morgan's fever?
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
They're going to explain that to him one day right? Or let him over hear it when he's "asleep"?
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Well, no, it's not like Reid get kidnapped and hurt all the time. Oh wait, yes he does!
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Have you noticed that people like to knock out Derek? I wonder if they do it to prove themselves?