Reviews for A Time for Changeling
nintschibintschi chapter 19 . 10/12
wonderful story thanks for sharing i really enjoyed it nintschi
Lucy chapter 19 . 9/27
That was fantastic! If you are reading comments to judge whether to read it. I 10/10 recommend.
suziq968 chapter 19 . 7/22
This was amazing. Who'd of thought that a makeover and a soccer game could change their entire world? Well, that and Led being out of pumpkin juice. Really great job.
GroveWolf chapter 1 . 6/18
I've barely started and the first thing is that Harry believes that Dudley is an imposter? what? The first thought isn't, oh, well my mother was a witch but my aunt couldn't do magic, so she's possibly a squib and thus Dudley might also be a squib. His first thought is, Dudley has been replaced! What?! Hermione did magic at home. yeah, but I don't think anyone was told they weren't allowed to do magic. I suppose the assumption might be that they won't know it until they go to school. So Hermione and Harry were not told about the magic ban until the end of the year. Also, Dobby performed magic simply by apparating there. If it didn't register, but the other stuff did, then that means Dobby might have attuned his magic to Harry's. Or there is simply a net placed on muggle born homes, OR harry potter being famous would be watched more closely. This 180 degrees towards absolutely paranoia that harry goes through is simply hard to credit.
J chapter 19 . 6/17
Thanks so much!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 19 . 4/20
LOVED THIS! Thanks for posting! :D
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 19 . 4/19
This is how you do OCs THE RIGHT WAY, wow! Some authors write in OCs that don’t make sense for the story or are completely implausible given the context and are just annoying to read about. But these OCs were so real. They never took away from the story. I wanted more screen time (page time?) for these guys because of how awesome they all were! The plot of this story was great, and your characterization of Harry (I won’t be able to stop calling him Light now) was on point, but the OCs were my favorite part. The Sharks had such a cool dynamic and Lex is a wonderful side character, honestly. And the Grindelwald twist, I didn’t even see it coming! Oh, and how you wrote in actual depth to Snape was FREAKING GREAT. You showed us all the things Harry usually misses about people. Ron may have the emotional range of a teaspoon but Harry isn’t very good at reading people in the books, so some characters with nuanced personalities can end up really flat in the fanfiction. And you even kept the Dumbles bashing from being too much, because sometimes he’s reduced to a caricature of himself without much personality besides “Evil Puppetmaster”. Okay, sorry for gushing, but I just love this story. Thank you for writing it, and writing it so well too.
Snowball1982 chapter 19 . 3/8
This was really great! Thank you.
jadethetroll chapter 19 . 1/21
what a wild ride. the beginning plot of a changeling takeing Dudleys place is original and good. Harrys disguise and new home is awesome. the whole Ministeral Affair seems rushed, because so much happens in so few words.
i like it.
Mistress of Potions chapter 19 . 12/19/2017
Superb.
Q. N. Rowe chapter 19 . 12/12/2017
This story is truly amazing. I loved the way it drew me in with it's original plot and well written characters. My only compliant is minor just that the writing is very heavy on diologe and sometimes characters just talk and talk but never move or physically respond to what is happening. Other than that minor thing i loved this story and its long chapters

Rowe
Niknakkitkat chapter 19 . 12/6/2017
this was an awesome read! thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Love
FruBeth chapter 19 . 11/11/2017
I absolutely love the story and have read it a couple of times.

I really like the plot idea of the changeling and Harry finding his real cousin and watch their relationship develop throughout the story, it is also rather refreshing to meet a Percy that is not a sanctimonious prat.

But I'm also wondering, what about the hallows? Did Harry get the ownership of all 3 when he "expiliarmussed" (I know not a word lol) the Elderwand from Dumbledore or what happened to them?
Twilight Dusk chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I was looking for Badass!Percy stories, but I'd given up and started looking for Amiable!Dudley stories instead. And then I found another badass Percy story!