Reviews for A Time for Changeling
SpSt chapter 19 . 1/2
this was excellent. thank you
YserriaRey chapter 19 . 8/17/2023
There was so much creativity bursting out of this. It was a delight to read. I find myself wanting to read even more stories of Harry and Bathilda though. I suspect they won't quite match what I enjoy in your style thought.
peterco chapter 19 . 5/3/2023
I liked it.
It's original. A lot of the annoying and repetitive tropes were avoided.
Percy got redeemed. Dumbledore is nuanced, but not selfishy evil. I feel like the world of the books was respected, and no characters were unrecognisably different.
And the core concept of Harry going incognito but still helping worked great
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2023
Good story
perlcat45 chapter 19 . 1/8/2023
Great story!
LadyGrimR chapter 19 . 11/27/2022
Oh my godddd PErrccyyyyyy! Yesss. I always thought Percy was interesting.
Sim chapter 19 . 11/19/2022
Excellent story. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2022
Read this story half a dozen times and each time I wish it were longer! Fantastic job! Love the interactions between Harry and Gellert (would have loved much more of that!)! Love Percy (and would hvae loved seeing him reconnecting with his contrite family)!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2022
Love how this is showing where Percy is coming from, how seriously he takes his duty and how much he wants to do the right thing.
owl3764 chapter 19 . 9/9/2022
I really enjoyed this one. A different twist that I haven't come across before. Well done.
I think I'll try another... it's great to find good authors.
W1986 chapter 19 . 8/4/2022
Great story! Thank you.
Royaussie chapter 19 . 7/28/2022
That was great. Loved it. Wow your style of writing totally allowed me to travel along for an amassing story. Thank you for so much work. Again loved it.
CrystalAris chapter 7 . 7/21/2022
Omg Gelly! Fudge! Gelly! Oh so happy I think this is the … 2nd? 3rd story ! 3rd! Definitely the 3rd that Gelly is ‘human’ he made mistakes, but still cares.

Gelly!