Reviews for A Time for Changeling
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 19 . 4/20
LOVED THIS! Thanks for posting! :D
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 19 . 4/19
This is how you do OCs THE RIGHT WAY, wow! Some authors write in OCs that don’t make sense for the story or are completely implausible given the context and are just annoying to read about. But these OCs were so real. They never took away from the story. I wanted more screen time (page time?) for these guys because of how awesome they all were! The plot of this story was great, and your characterization of Harry (I won’t be able to stop calling him Light now) was on point, but the OCs were my favorite part. The Sharks had such a cool dynamic and Lex is a wonderful side character, honestly. And the Grindelwald twist, I didn’t even see it coming! Oh, and how you wrote in actual depth to Snape was FREAKING GREAT. You showed us all the things Harry usually misses about people. Ron may have the emotional range of a teaspoon but Harry isn’t very good at reading people in the books, so some characters with nuanced personalities can end up really flat in the fanfiction. And you even kept the Dumbles bashing from being too much, because sometimes he’s reduced to a caricature of himself without much personality besides “Evil Puppetmaster”. Okay, sorry for gushing, but I just love this story. Thank you for writing it, and writing it so well too.
Snowball1982 chapter 19 . 3/8
This was really great! Thank you.
jadethetroll chapter 19 . 1/21
what a wild ride. the beginning plot of a changeling takeing Dudleys place is original and good. Harrys disguise and new home is awesome. the whole Ministeral Affair seems rushed, because so much happens in so few words.
i like it.
Mistress of Potions chapter 19 . 12/19/2017
Superb.
Q. N. Rowe chapter 19 . 12/12/2017
This story is truly amazing. I loved the way it drew me in with it's original plot and well written characters. My only compliant is minor just that the writing is very heavy on diologe and sometimes characters just talk and talk but never move or physically respond to what is happening. Other than that minor thing i loved this story and its long chapters

Rowe
Niknakkitkat chapter 19 . 12/6/2017
this was an awesome read! thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Love
FruBeth chapter 19 . 11/11/2017
I absolutely love the story and have read it a couple of times.

I really like the plot idea of the changeling and Harry finding his real cousin and watch their relationship develop throughout the story, it is also rather refreshing to meet a Percy that is not a sanctimonious prat.

But I'm also wondering, what about the hallows? Did Harry get the ownership of all 3 when he "expiliarmussed" (I know not a word lol) the Elderwand from Dumbledore or what happened to them?
Twilight Dusk chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I was looking for Badass!Percy stories, but I'd given up and started looking for Amiable!Dudley stories instead. And then I found another badass Percy story!
b0mchi chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
BRUH I JUST FINISHED THIS FANFIC AND I GOTTA SAY YOU WRITE ONE HELL OF A PLOT I MEAN LIKE DUUUUUUUUDE I TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT NICK TO BE THE LEGIT DUDLEY I MEAN LIKE OH MY GOD AND THAT THING WITH GELLERT AND ALBUS IS JUST— *unholy screeching* *throws all my savings at the screen* I LOVE THIS A LOT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC, THIS FANFIC REALLY MADE MY DAY BECAUSE HUN, YOUR OCS ARE THE BEST I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE LIKE DAAAAAAAMN AND HARRY BEING MISTAKEN AS GRINDELWALD WAS HONESTLY REALLY GREAT AND BATHILDA IS HONESTLY SUCH AN ENDEARING OLD GRANNY LIKE BRUHHHHHH I LOVE THIS FIC AND THE OCS IN IT SO MUCH

ok, gonna shut up now.
starie78 chapter 19 . 10/6/2017
Extremely well written and interesting story.
thehelpinghand chapter 19 . 7/15/2017
I love the fact that Gellert was the one who saved Harry and helped to detain Voldemort. completely didn't see it coming and yet so wishing i noticed the hints you were making though out the story. I LOVE YOUR STORY
Calmzone1 chapter 19 . 6/19/2017
What a great story. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
gaul1 chapter 19 . 6/5/2017
Great story, loved it. Great Percy characterization!