Reviews for A Time for Changeling
W1986 chapter 19 . 8/4
Great story! Thank you.
Royaussie chapter 19 . 7/28
That was great. Loved it. Wow your style of writing totally allowed me to travel along for an amassing story. Thank you for so much work. Again loved it.
CrystalAris chapter 7 . 7/21
Omg Gelly! Fudge! Gelly! Oh so happy I think this is the … 2nd? 3rd story ! 3rd! Definitely the 3rd that Gelly is ‘human’ he made mistakes, but still cares.

Gelly!
johnapple chapter 19 . 7/20
great writing. Thank you
chathuminirandika23 chapter 19 . 7/17
I love your story
VeronicaD13 chapter 19 . 7/5
Well this is such an amazing story! I love how you had Harry escape and change the world with the help of freaking grindelwald! And of course the total way that you made Percy Weasley an absolute boss! He's my second favorite character in this entire thing! Third would be Dudley for sure! The fact that the two of them were just drawn together and got along so well and could be the family they always needed it's just wonderful!

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story!
I love this story so much! You did a fantastic job with an odd-ball band of underused characters and gave them all their moments in the sun - fantastic job!

I just wonder though - did Bathsheba ever figure out that Harry wasn't, in fact, her nephew, did she know all along, or did she just not care?

Still, I truly loved this story and look forward to future rereads (I hope!)!
anon chapter 8 . 3/11
Really loved the Padfoot lecture, lololol. He let Harry's guilty conscience do his work for him. Smart. Loving Harry's penpal. Perfect.
Anon chapter 19 . 3/11
There was so much to love here, Harry, Percy, Bathilda, Ariana and Aberforth among them. My favorite character was Grindlewald hands down, followed by Bathilda. He was perfect. It should come as no surprise that Chapter 18 is my favorite. Thank you for making Dumbledore human and not evil.
A chapter 19 . 3/9
Thank you.
visitor chapter 19 . 3/3
great fic, and first time i like a Gellert character. Love the Percy personality you made. too bad there isn't a light HarryxPercy at the end.
Jake Crepeau chapter 18 . 7/23/2021
Holy cow! For something you finished SEVEN YEARS AGO, it was uncannily close to the idiocy we've endured here in the States over the past year! Though I shouldn't be surprised; a couple of professional authors I regularly read wrote stories in the late 1990s that prefigured the 2001 attacks, most notably Tom Clancy.
OrphanAnnie1166 chapter 19 . 7/22/2021
I like your story. It was well written and entertaining!
Jake Crepeau chapter 10 . 7/22/2021
I've seen this a lot, the expression "per say." Yes, that's how it's pronounced, but it's actually spelled "per se." It's a Latin phrase that literally means "by itself."
I have to say, you certainly have a way of putting unique stories up! I'm particularly enjoying this one...Oh, heck; I enjoy ALL your stories! ;D
Steve-Arkarian chapter 19 . 6/23/2021
No talk between Harry and Dumbledore? And if they don't have a talk how is Harry supposed to tell them that his sister was the one that died from her own magic not from them to hopefully relieve some of their guilt?