Reviews for A Time for Changeling
fragonknight01 chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Very interesting chapter. I enjoyed meeting Ariana
Stormwhite chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Good chapter - I presume it's wrapping up in the next couple of chapters? Doesn't really seem to be all that much plot left. I'd be interested in a few more chapters though, where Harry's similarities to Grindelwald could be explored more - although to be fair, that hand seems to have been played.

My one complaint is that Voldemort being able to get Harry's wand seems a bit contrived - Gellert Grindelwald hardly seems the kind of person to allow any room for that when binding a defeated foe - but it's frankly a minor one.
Fu chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
I always thought that the 'King's Cross' scene would have been more powerful if James and Lily were there.

Also, I hope there will be more Gellert...he's funny.

Still lovin' the story.
Meadow7 chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
hurray a new chapter thank you wondering what this idea is going to me I wonder what the crazy wizards will call him now that they think another wizard escaped avada.
Twylyte chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
... Grindelwald escaped Nurmengard the same way Sirius escaped Azkaban? Except that Gellert had been coming and going for some time now... That's just brilliant!
A good chapter, and an interesting twist having him be hit by the Killing Curse *before* Dumbledore dies.
-Twy
JonathLee chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
When I saw that you had published a new chapter a few days ago, I was very happy. Now I am even happier that you have sufficient inspiration and time to publish yet another chapter so soon after that. Thank you.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Wonderful chapter. Very good story. I truly like it. I look forward to reading what happens next.
ladysavay chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
You devil, you! What a place to stop the chapter. Can't wait for more.
mrgigglegirl14 chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
O ma goodness this fic done made ride a train of happy.
Kingdark chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
good chapter. It seems the quality of the stories getting updated are getting better these days. This is a very decent story that I don't mind re-reading over and over again.

I'm looking forward for more.
obsidian-fox chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Working towards the end and epilogue, I hope. This has been a good story, and it will be nice to see it completed.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Ooooh, wow! What an amazing chapter!
Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
A most excellent story. I can't wait to hear Harry's idea.
Luna13 chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Thank you for posting this chapter soo soon loved it

But now I want to know what's Harry idea
David J. Potter chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Well Harry no longer a hortclux and Dumbledore know who he realy he is . not only that but Vodemort CAPTURED! YEHU! I realy ca not wait the next chapter
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »