Reviews for A Time for Changeling
steamrick chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Very nice story :)
I love how you went off the beaten path to make an original story.
Laura chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Great story
Lab12 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Loooooooove it so far! What an unique idea! Great. One question. Did dumbledore take the cloak and the ring? Didn't get that one. But right now i asume He didn't.
Therio chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Excellent story. It was well worth the read.
Divanora chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
This was such a great story - I was at first a bit skeptical about all the OC's, but I'm glad I did.

It was nice to see such a different story, and I thought that having Percy take over as Minister was great - he's a smart person, and it's a shame that he's always overlooked. I also really liked the whole Voldemort-in-prison thing. It's always just taken for granted that Voldemort 'has' to be killed - it's a great change to see that they are actually, you know, following the law.

The books paint the wizarding world as really the worst of the middle ages - lawless, unless you have money and connections. It's prejudiced, unfair to the extreme, and if it actually existed I'm quite sure the society would collapse in on itself in fairly short order. It really was wonderful to read about it being changed - I especially liked when Percy pointed out that you can trust goblins with your wealth and priceless heirlooms, but not wands - makes sense to me!

Bathilda was wonderful too - it was so cute that she just kind of claims Harry, and I loved how she was a strange, endearing mix of there and not-there.

All of your characterizations were wonderful - I especially liked the conversation with Snape, Cal and 'Light', were they were discussing James Potter and Sirius. I also liked your portrayal of Dumbledore right at the end, where he is able to retire, I've always seen him as manipulative - not evil, not power-hungry, but more of a control freak - he's been in the position of 'defender of the Wizarding World' for so long, he doesn't truly trust, and of course, everything he does is 'for the greater good'.

And now that I've rambled on far more than I planned, I'll just say once again, thanks for such a great read!
Merrri chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Fantastic! Thanks for tiring off all the loose ends so neatly and for having written such an interesting story. Loved it...

May your words flow quickly and your ink run smooth.

Nanchih chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Excellent! Well-done!
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Very, very nicely done story. Some great ideas, a unique concept, and well executed. Thanks for a great read!
mworth1019 chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Thanks for a great read!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Amazing!
AerynS chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
excellent work. loved the story which allowed Harry to be brave, smart, and human. thank you, it's in my favorites!
rekrula chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Amazing story...an excellent beginning. I am looking forward to reading more! Thanks for sharing!
farwalker chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Thanks for writing a great story! I've enjoyed the ride.
Duleny chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
I loved this story. Harry was almost incidental and it made it a very unique and fun read. Good Job
Rae Simmons chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
You have some of the best quotes, and this was an awesome story. So much so that I actually ran out at 3am this morning to celebrate with a smoothie I was just so excited for the characters. I really enjoyed this fic, so thank you, you rock. XD
672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »