Reviews for A Time for Changeling
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
pass this piece of crap. He thinks first that it's a 'changeling' instead of dudley just being an delusinal, bullying, arrogant spitful piece of shit who should have been smothered at birth? fail
FAN BOY NUMBER 12 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
i liked this story a lot ... i have never read a harry potter fic like this before :)
Pounce the Cat chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
This is an awesome story that is worthy of being reread, in my opinion. I loved the bit with the watermelon and Voldemort's temper tantrum after the watermelon incident XD I just want you to know that this is one of my favorite stories on here.
jade05 chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
I truly enjoyed your story. The way you changed the wizarding world without having an all powerful Harry and lots of character bashing was refreshing. I particularly enjoyed your characterization of Percy. I always thought that he would be an interesting character. There were a few grammatical errors or sentences that I felt could have been worded better, but there was nothing major. Overall, your story was well written. I look forward to reading any future stories you may write.
Fandoulli chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This fic is fantastic! I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Olaf74 chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
Absolutely FANTASTIC!
MurphysLaw1812 chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
great fic
Avery chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
This story. Was so phenomenal.
I mean it was well-paced and had character development and you didn't forget about any major plot points. It was literally flawless. Just like you.
steamrick chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Very nice story :)
I love how you went off the beaten path to make an original story.
Laura chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Great story
Lab12 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Loooooooove it so far! What an unique idea! Great. One question. Did dumbledore take the cloak and the ring? Didn't get that one. But right now i asume He didn't.
Therio chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Excellent story. It was well worth the read.
Divanora chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
This was such a great story - I was at first a bit skeptical about all the OC's, but I'm glad I did.

It was nice to see such a different story, and I thought that having Percy take over as Minister was great - he's a smart person, and it's a shame that he's always overlooked. I also really liked the whole Voldemort-in-prison thing. It's always just taken for granted that Voldemort 'has' to be killed - it's a great change to see that they are actually, you know, following the law.

The books paint the wizarding world as really the worst of the middle ages - lawless, unless you have money and connections. It's prejudiced, unfair to the extreme, and if it actually existed I'm quite sure the society would collapse in on itself in fairly short order. It really was wonderful to read about it being changed - I especially liked when Percy pointed out that you can trust goblins with your wealth and priceless heirlooms, but not wands - makes sense to me!

Bathilda was wonderful too - it was so cute that she just kind of claims Harry, and I loved how she was a strange, endearing mix of there and not-there.

All of your characterizations were wonderful - I especially liked the conversation with Snape, Cal and 'Light', were they were discussing James Potter and Sirius. I also liked your portrayal of Dumbledore right at the end, where he is able to retire, I've always seen him as manipulative - not evil, not power-hungry, but more of a control freak - he's been in the position of 'defender of the Wizarding World' for so long, he doesn't truly trust, and of course, everything he does is 'for the greater good'.

And now that I've rambled on far more than I planned, I'll just say once again, thanks for such a great read!
Merrri chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Fantastic! Thanks for tiring off all the loose ends so neatly and for having written such an interesting story. Loved it...

May your words flow quickly and your ink run smooth.

Nanchih chapter 19 . 7/16/2013