Reviews for A Time for Changeling
Mucina chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Thanks for sharing this brilliant story. I loved it! An now I hop to your profile to see if you have written something else.
Take care
Mucina
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Yay! Happy ending! An excellent story!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
A gem if I ever saw one. Well done. I particulary like your ability to make characters believable.
Griffin Raven chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Absolutely loved it how Voldemort was brought down and how Gillbert arrived on the scene at the right moment! Also liked the way the after Gillbert helped the Ministry (and Light) that they did not send him back to prison - instead bond him Albus Dumbledore. Even if Dumbledodre had to resign - bet that old wizard was well ready to take it easy.

Its sad that Harry/Light didn't get to know or even to apologise to Severus - but in the same way I am glad that Severus didn't die like he did in the canon.
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Wonder just what Cal wants to talk to Light about -but also how Percy might well react if/and when Light does tell him the truth about himself, and his disguise along with why he did it?
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Will Harry/Light remember that he destroyed Voldemort/Riddles diary in his 2nd year with the aid of venomus basilisk fang - and that the basilisk is still in the chamber of secrets?
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Funny how old fate lead straight to his real cousin even if the boy had a different name and obviously looked different. But just what did the death eaters how to truly gain by planting the changeling in the Dursley household so close to Harry Potter? Just why did this imposter and the death eater plot get past the so-called Order - they don't keep a good eye of there boy-hero, do they?

Its like Hogwarts is full of children from all well-to-do families who are wealth and can pay and do for private, privilege education - whereas the less well off parents send there children to second-class schools. I can't help but feel that the four founders truly met for Hogwarts to education all children who had magic, including magical beings (such as vampires, werewolves, velas, etc) and not just traditionalist purebloods and a select number of muggleborns? Feel that muggleborns are simply children of parents decendend from a magical family but a squibs - with there magical heritage long forgotten.

Its interesting that despite how close Remus was to Harry/Light when he was talking to Nick/Dudley and his friends - he didn't smell "Harry's" scent?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Harry or rather Harold should distance himself from his past life in order for him to be safe from the clutches of the Order/Dumbledore and the Ministry (and that's without even giving a thought to the dark side). Just who might want to spy/keep tabs upon Harry's movements possible ether Dumbledore, Ministry or Voldemort's lot - but how will Harold find out who planted the fake cousin in his home?
celesul chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
Your summary doesn't do this fic justice, so I'm delighted that I read it despite that. It's amazing! It looks more at wizarding politics and how the wizarding world works in general, it features Grindelwald (who has incredible potential as a character), and it features a rather clever Harry who's skilled but not unrealistically so (Dudley is more !super!, amusingly). The paperwork scenes are also hilarious, and Percy is *amazing*. It also addresses one of the issues that I've always wondered about: while Voldemort is rather difficult to kill, imprisoning him or otherwise incapacitating him should be very possible.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
This fiction is entirely different and of course fabulous
atymer chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Well done! A very thought provoking tale. There are few things in life crystal clear and people tend to error. The story addressed many issues I experienced this very day. How fortunate I am for the clarity received. Thanks and kudos to the author.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
I dont know really.
The author evidently put a lot of thought in the story, its original all right.
Though this HP irritates me to no end, just looking wide eyed around and parroting all others tell.
So i bail. Cannt read more really.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Am i the only one annoyed about retarded HP who just cannt ask who the f... gellert is? Selective stupudity is a very lame writing tool.
ak chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
bonne fic!
dommage que tu n'ais pas utilisé dobby! il aurait pu s'occuper de bathilda en son absence.
Sekihara Tae chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
This was very different and very entertaining. I like that you managed to turn two characters who are generally disliked (or at least not well-liked) into heroes, and that Percy's gifts are finally both understood and appreciated by the other characters. Very well done. Thanks for writing and sharing!
624 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »