Reviews for A Time for Changeling
FrostedMidnight chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
This was an absolutely fabulous story! I loved every minute of it. Thanks for a great adventure!
rednaxnalla chapter 19 . 8/1/2016
Aaaahhh your story was so amazing and you sound like an adorable Human being, sorry if that is rude.
I'm off to the bed, but it was great fun.
Thanks for the book,
Rednax
aalens chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
I love that Harry thinks that making his official name Harold–while still saying he is usually called Harry—and adding an r to his surname is a brilliant disguise and will fool anyone; that cracks me up. Thank goodness he looks different at least.
BTW, talking of the letter r, the statue in this chapter has aquired an r to make it into stature. Spell check fail due to stature being a real word no doubt.
aalens chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This is another impressive and entertaining first chapter, thank you.
I just wish I hadn't discovered you so late in the evening, because of course that means that I'm going to be reading 'just one more chapter' repeatedly until well after midnight,and well into the morning. I'll be yawning all tomorrow, and that will be all your fault; what with your exciting one-shot that wasn't, and now making me stay up too late, I'm getting a very dim view of your character!
(PS sorry about these embarrassingly weak attempts at humour, I get like this some evenings and there doesn't seem to be an affordable cure for it.)
mrshanchul chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
wow, that was amazing.. fresh ideas, you write nothing that i had read before. maybe some improvement could be made regarding inter-scene to have kind of line breaker. this is because im reading this story using app and without line breaker, i kind of confused when the scene changes.. overall, this is amazing! Great Job!
marybeth.hp7 chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
I truly enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
Hey I noticed the reference to Dragon age, The hanged man I love how you worked it in
evanescencelady chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
I very much enjoyed your story, thank you so much for it! I have to say, I was a bit doubtful of the content during the first few chapters- an "alternative Dudley" just seemed too easy. But I reaaaaally enjoyed the way your story developed, and I love the way you portrayed Percy! Thanks once again!
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
Harry's not the only one that imagined a mock finger wag.
annette-ella chapter 19 . 5/21/2016
Good story
Guest chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
Very good!
Fire Tempest chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
Wow this has been brilliant, thank you for an excellent story!
Oogies4u chapter 19 . 3/17/2016
Brilliant.. loved every inch of it :)
Nadiafarjana chapter 19 . 3/7/2016