Reviews for A Time for Changeling
smiles2go chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
This is a great fic. Love all the AU changes you made.
Annie chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
Congratulations on this tremendous success, and kudos to the proofreader, too! You did a great job not only with the plot and characters, drama and action, but also with all the original magic and politics that I'm sure would have made the original books even better than the ones we already love. Half kidding: I'm still a bit worried about Cal's stuff being gone, and imagine Sirius is going to get his just desserts (I assume he's the villain!).
Annie chapter 16 . 9/21/2016
Oh, my god, this is a great chapter! I've been racing through the story, but had to stop and praise you for this dramatic, suspenseful, chapter with the surprise ending. LOL You've made my day.
Annie chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Isn't Dudley about 14? Can he fight a fierce adult werewolf? Nice cliff-hanger. I'm enjoying the story and the suspense, and had to pause for a moment to let you know.
RaesofBaNaNaColoredSunshine chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
I... What? Hold on what happened to moldyshorts? Did he just fire off the killing curse and then piss off? I'm confused?
I like the watermelon thing tho lol
GreenRose58 chapter 19 . 8/13/2016
That was great! I was hesitant when I read the synopsis, but was pleasantly surprised with the plot. This was well written and the characters had great interactions and growth. I look forward to your other stories!
Pat chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
This is quite the story! I wasn't sure, at first, that the changeling idea would produce a good story, but I'm glad I gave the story a little time to hook me in. ;) The core of what made this story interesting, though, was making Percy the Minister of Magic! - though I also enjoyed reading about a completely different Dudley, and Snape the real human being, and Gellert the good correspondent, and a lively (if slightly addled) Bathilda.
FrostedMidnight chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
This was an absolutely fabulous story! I loved every minute of it. Thanks for a great adventure!
rednaxnalla chapter 19 . 8/1/2016
Aaaahhh your story was so amazing and you sound like an adorable Human being, sorry if that is rude.
I'm off to the bed, but it was great fun.
Thanks for the book,
Rednax
aalens chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
I love that Harry thinks that making his official name Harold–while still saying he is usually called Harry—and adding an r to his surname is a brilliant disguise and will fool anyone; that cracks me up. Thank goodness he looks different at least.
BTW, talking of the letter r, the statue in this chapter has aquired an r to make it into stature. Spell check fail due to stature being a real word no doubt.
aalens chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This is another impressive and entertaining first chapter, thank you.
I just wish I hadn't discovered you so late in the evening, because of course that means that I'm going to be reading 'just one more chapter' repeatedly until well after midnight,and well into the morning. I'll be yawning all tomorrow, and that will be all your fault; what with your exciting one-shot that wasn't, and now making me stay up too late, I'm getting a very dim view of your character!
(PS sorry about these embarrassingly weak attempts at humour, I get like this some evenings and there doesn't seem to be an affordable cure for it.)
mrshanchul chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
wow, that was amazing.. fresh ideas, you write nothing that i had read before. maybe some improvement could be made regarding inter-scene to have kind of line breaker. this is because im reading this story using app and without line breaker, i kind of confused when the scene changes.. overall, this is amazing! Great Job!
marybeth.hp7 chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
I truly enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
Hey I noticed the reference to Dragon age, The hanged man I love how you worked it in
evanescencelady chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
I very much enjoyed your story, thank you so much for it! I have to say, I was a bit doubtful of the content during the first few chapters- an "alternative Dudley" just seemed too easy. But I reaaaaally enjoyed the way your story developed, and I love the way you portrayed Percy! Thanks once again!
687 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »