Reviews for A Time for Changeling
Twylyte chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
So Percy is going to know the truth huh? That should be interesting. I half expect him to already know...

Good chapter,

-Twy
C-Lide the Teddi Lover chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
I have to admit that this is a pretty cool story. p Is it odd that I still want to call Dudley Nick?
Therio chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
Another good chapter,. Looking forward to Percy's reaction when he finds out the truth.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
Oh, wow! This was so good! I can't wait to see how Percy takes the news! Please update again soon!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
You're doing a great job on this story. I like how Percy, Bones, Harry and a few others are really working to better their society. Thanks for sharing!
The Purple Eyed Fox chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
A watermelon saves the life of the Minister...it deserves an Order of Merlin, first class! Hope you update soon!

The Purple Eyed Fox
Taint of Taia chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
I just found this story and it is amazing. I love how you've brought Percy and Grindlewald, two minor characters, more to the forefront. I think that helps make this story even more unique than it already is. I hope to see more soon!
Dana J Sparks chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
This story is awesome! I'm so glad I found it.
Zantilona chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Amazing. This story is awesome. You've managed to do what so few people have been able to do: come up with an original plot. I've never come across a story that has something even similar to a Changeling in the place of Dudley, or Percy being any more than either a side character or an annoying git. This story is simply amazing and hilarious, and I look forward to reading more. I hope you continue to enjoy your writing, and allow us to enjoy your amazing story. It truly is an amazing one, and deserves many more reviews than what it currently has. -Zan
Emily J. Redbird chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Oh for the love of Merlin!
Coronach chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
I love it please update soon
honore chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Looking forward to more. Thanks
musme chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
I discover your fic, and I love it so much!

thanks for this story

I try to wait patiently the next chapter
FatesShadow83 chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Brilliant chapter!
mishap chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Absolutely fabulous story and very much under reviewed in my opinion. It is almost 4am, but I just couldn't bear to go to bed until I finished all twelve chapters. I cannot wait to see where you will take it next and I hope see more soon...please?
672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »