Reviews for A Time for Changeling
XcrimsonroseX chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
I really do love this story! Making Percy Prime Minister was a really good decision. Hope you update soon! :)
Kris chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Well executed.
Murphyangel chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Fantastic story!
Guess Who chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
This is a bad review. Now you can say there is one. :P
Lorias chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I couldnt breathe when the goblin held the sword to Percy's neck. Percy was never a sympathetic person in JKR's world but you have made me like him in spite of myself. Well Done. Thank you for writing this story. I check my emails every day for updates and read them as soon as they are up. Lori.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Wow, Percy is really making changes. Thanks for sharing!
TJG chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
A really thoughtful story. The idea of the title "A Time for Changeling" seems to have multiple meanings and interpretations in the story.

While it might not occur to Harry, it looks like Albus thinks "Light" is a clone of Gellert, possibly a back-up plan. With the wards thwarting any magical attempts by Albus, Albus probably thinks Light is Gellert version 2 and probably has considerable insight into Tom's plans and taking an entirely new tack for accomplishing his goals having learned from his "previous self's" failures.
jbfritz chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Excellent!
Laugherboy chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
"He breathed onto the window and wrote... I see you."

Very nicely done.

Cute.
RRW chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Brilliant as usual...although I think Percy needs to be reunited with his family. Why, well its time to loosen the Dumbledore strings. Plus I LOVE Percy. I don't want anything to happen to him. I wonder if he had some werewolves as his guard, with some house elves, and goblins. Voldie and his gang couldn't touch him.
albfic chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I am enjoying percy as minister- I like the direction of the changes he is making.
Lvmj chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I have often looked over this story every time it comes up in my inbox, mainly is that I don't remember it. Now though I am glad to have read such a very well written story! Very much creative and well thought out. Percy as the Minister was a shock and surprisingly believable. Very nicely done. And the bit at the end, the "I see you" was very well played.

-Lvmj
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Lol nice chapter. I like how Dumbledore thinks Harry is the next Dark Lord. XD

can't wait for the next update!
Twylyte chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Dumbledore and the order think Light is evil? Oh that is just hilarious. And bad, very, very bad.

Absolutely excellent chapter, I can't wait to see more,

-Twy