Reviews for A Time for Changeling
Pyrane chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
Great Story !
I love your Percy, it is so rare for him to be the Hero
Thank you for sharing !

***Pyrane***
nono chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
fantastic story!
SolarEclipse07 chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
so am guessing they never found out about the cup or the locket or bout the snake or did the house elfs fond thoses as well or are u going with there being 4 instead of 7
senawario chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
love the watermelon part :)

nicely done. Good English, plot, character build up. You're good...
jon08 chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
I've really enjoyed reading this, it was nice seeing Dudley as a caring person, nice to see Percy as other than an officious little brown-noser.
It also introduced a concept from folklore in HP fics that I have not seen before, that of the changeling.
Excellent story.
graynavarre chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
I just finished this and loved it.

Hopefully, the Wesley family will Percy for the bright and hardworking young man that he is.
jon reeve chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
I love it when writers make Percy awesome. Something about competent magical bureaucrats...
Rat-Man chapter 19 . 5/22/2015
How cleverly done! New ideas and not the same recycled plots; well written too! I especially like how you worded the ending and left it open to interpretation or imagination. Bravo!
PS-I liked how you had Gellert G. involved in the story (never made sense to mention him in the books but never have him. Silly) and the final smack-down.
Lady Celairiel chapter 19 . 5/17/2015
Awesome story. It was hilarious to see Voldemort throwing tantrums over being beaten by a mere watermelon! Keep writing more stories!
Nargus chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
An awesome story! Good actions and progressing and a believable and not boring end!
KariAnn chapter 19 . 3/23/2015
Marvelous. This is the 3rd of your big stories that I have finished in the last 48 hours. All with original plots. I had so much fun.
Reader chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
Absolutely wonderful story! Awesome plot, details, etc. Your wiring style is great, too :)
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Hey, me reviewing again, I had an idea/question come to me after waking this morning. I was contemplating (never gonna go through with but contemplating none the less) the idea of asking you if you'd mind/consider doing a shoulda/woulda/coulda companion piece to this for that slash between Harry/Percy I was wishfully reading between the lines and the idea of suggesting it being done from Percy's point of view during the fight that Harry/Light gets killed when my idea/question hit and decided to actually contact you. While it would be awesome if there was even a hint more of slash it in no way is part of the actual request

Would you consider/be able to write a companion piece of the story from Percy's point of view from when Harry/Light and Grace show up as Ambassadors at the Ministry of Magic?
LadyVukavo chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
Awesome story..this is my second time reading it..though I don't recall the last chapter or it being completed so I'm definitely happy I reread it. My brains going nuts seeings hints of slash between Harry and Percy though lol. Anyways, as I said, great story
Animekitty47 chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
Congratulations on finishing this story! It was awesome and detailed and managed to avoid bashing anyone and your people-aren't-all-this-or-that stance well handled. *adds story to favorites* Loved this story! Now, let's see what else you've been writing...
663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »