Reviews for A Time for Changeling
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Well, Percy sure seems to be trying to rise to the challenge, and will be looking forward to when he butts up against some of the hard core conservative folk, as well as what will be waiting for Harry as he continues to make his own moves.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Ah nice, can't wait to see what else Percy does. Glad Harry's Slytherin side is slowly appearing more and more. :3

I wonder when Snape will learn that Light and Harry are the same people? Update soon though!
RRW chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Brilliant...Absolutely Brilliant!
farwalker chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Wow - quite a lot of changes - and paperwork - interesting that Harry as Light is that influential
peruser chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Percy is turning out to be quite a competant Minister of Magic for someone who didn't want the job! Of course almost anyone would be better than Fudge!
mwinter1 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
So, is Harry going to think about the scandal that he will cause for Percy when people realize "Light" is Harry Potter. Won't they think that Minister Weasley and Potter, along with Head Auror and the head of the DMLE knew "Light" was Potter and helped over through Fudge's Government? Not to Mention that Percy seems to not like secrets and as i read it neither does the head Auror and the head of the DMLE. Might need some Veritaserum and questioning of Harry freely to those three to earn more trust. Because when the three of them find out, if they haven't already figured it out, they won't be trusting Harry any longer and that's not good for his status of Ambassador for the Werewolves (and other beings). Awaiting more.
The Breeze chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
This chapter reminds me of my office. You look around and there is so much stuff to go through and clean up. I sure don't envy them for doing so. Sometimes, I think having someone new and unfamiliar with the system can do a better job of cleaning house. Without the old rules new thinking pushes ahead. Thanks for sharing!
Cobra0000 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
- 'That would be good-they would be protected, people would learn.'

But wouldn't people with power still try to have/use them?
Twylyte chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
A very good chapter. I think you're the first person I've seen to point out many of the things highlighted in this chapter. Very good stuff.

You have a little error in here "animagi do so that we know where they and can" Shouldn't there be something between 'they' and 'can'? Probably the word live but you use that word later in the paragraph and you're meant to avoid that if you can... Maybe reside?

Consider me very interested in where this story is going.

Till next time,

-Twy
Cobra0000 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
- 'that the "Dudley" in Privet Drive was an imposter, fake—a changeling.'

You mean that someone is taking the polyjuice potion to be Dudley?
tedyvirysa chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
That's an awesome story! I especially liked the part when Percy admitted his mistakes and is actually doing his job instead of denying his new position.
tree1138 chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
Great chapter, I burst out laughing when I read 'Die Muggles Die". I liked how Percy is handling things, and the different issues that they have to deal with.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
Oh, wow! What a chapter! Percy's really doing a good job! I can't wait for more! I really love this story!
grandmaw66 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
I found your story a few days ago, it is really good. I can't believe all the twists and turns. Dudley, king of the werewolfs. Harry looking like a young Gelbert Grindelwald and Percy, what can I say. This is just wonderful. Hope to see another update soon. lee
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »