Reviews for A Time for Changeling
AyndeRod chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I love stories like this. Totally made up of the nitty gritty details. It makes sense, appeases my intellectual-ness, and it's often downright hilarious.

Now, I don't know if this is your intention or not, but I totally wave the flag for Percy and Harry. Even if they aren't going to get together, they totally have the makings of a KirkSpockian Epic Friendship. Totally, awesome.

Anyway, yeah! I'm totally catching the parallels here with auburn haired Albus and redheaded Percy! Only this Gellert is going to be behind the right actions every step of the way!

By the way, I actually think what I like the most is how Percy, once he stepped into the picture, has pretty much kept any visions of grandeur from occurring in the teenage mind of Harry. It's funny, because when you first introduced him, I was glad and wanting to see where it was going, but didn't expect it to go this far. But now, thinking about it, you were foreshadowing quite a bit there, with things that Percy had been right about. Those were also bits that i noted at the time, but when you actually introduced him? I only hoped those thoughts would have effected Light.

..Guh oh my god, I totally just thought of why Dumbledore must hate Light! That itty bitty mocking slip of paper that says, Duel Dumbledore, get Hallows Defeat Voldemort, Take Over the World as the Next Dark Lord! He must have thought it was CONFIRMATION...

hahaha

I like that you include Gellert himself in this as well. You make things sooo interesting. You doing that, making him human, and then the fact that you're putting to use things that he formed... it's nice.
peruser chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I was glad to see that Percy was standing up to Voldemort and encouraging the rest of the people to do the same. I'm wondering about Harry. Will he ever be himself again, or will he just keep the Light persona?
Yulerule chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
Wow, this is a great story, and I'm greatly enjoying it. I guess that looking so much like Gellert is the only protection Harry (Or should I say Light)has from fact that Voldie knows who Thomas Callahan is makes me suspicious of his past, though he seems to be a decent guardian. this has to be one of the only stories that has Dudley as a nice guy.(As well as having Grindelwald and Snape both be more or less "good")
Tryptophan36 chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
333333 I am absolutely in love with Percy right now. Just, completely and utterly in love. 333333
DarkViolet7258 chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
I never thought it would be possible but I really love Percy. Orginally I really disliked him but your story made me look at him from different persperctive
Rrhagia chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Hehe, I love the last few lines. Poor Harry.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Oh, man. What a chapter. I am insanely proud of Percy. I'm not sure any story has ever made me like him this much but I flat out LOVE him now! I really loved this and I can't for the next update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Wow...i really loved this chapter. Percy cracked me up so badly. Though I must point out there is no way Percy would know that Voldy has no nose unless he's seen him in person after fourth year.

(that commment still cracked me up though)

Now no one can say Harry was wrong, because Voldy personally attacked the Ministry.

Poor Har-bear being glared at by Dumbles who thinks he's the next Dark Lord. XD

Can't wait for the update. :3
LunaStorm chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Go Percy!

Three hurras for the brave new Minister xD
phoebe turner chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
i loved it!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Percy is really kicking butt. I really like how the other magical species are banding together and showing their worth. Thanks for sharing!
farwalker chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
I love your Percy! And the revolution is not totally unexpected, but fiercer than I would expect - they're going to need to sort a lot of people out when this is through...
MMe. Pince chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
I am really enjoying Percy. You have made him into a very noteworthy individual. I am also interested in reading how his speech over the WWN goes down with most of the population.
jbfritz chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Excellent!
Twylyte chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting fall-out anywhere near this extreme. An intense chapter, you managed to portray the chaotic nature of high paced combat and keep good story flow simultaneously. I'm also impressed by the realistic reactions Percy and the Ministry have had to the whole ordeal. Those Regulators are awesome, and calling in a basalisk as crowd control? Incredible.

Great chapter, I can't wait to see more,

-Twy